dell

dell
IGN: FluttershyYay
Last edited by Demedim on Mar 24, 2017, 12:55:16 AM
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2017, 4:08:10 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Demedim wrote:
Random in this game very bad, beacose its F2P.

I now what I say - my friend 15+ times farming Blod Amulet nad 0 amulets drop frop Xoph.

RND good if my drop Exa after 2-3 days but ending the 4days and no curensy.

RND good if my friend Dop Xoph amulet after 8-10 but 15+ times its not work rnd.

This Game bad, I will not advise anyone to play POE, never.

Its true. Bad unique drops that dont help your build/char and no exalts even you farm many hours per day. I did a post with this complaint and all I got was a bunch of players (supporters mainly) saying (and showing items) that they can drop (some of them got exalts) very suspicious chance of luck.

They blame me for not being efficient when farming or that I have not used recipes but that was not my case. I just deleted my 4 chars and at the moment, Im waiting for some changes in SSF. I believe SSF will get better drops in the future because trading is not enabled there.

The trading in this game is overpriced because of bad drops, so exalts costs many chaos and require insane farming for doing chaos recipes to trade chaos for exalts. I got like 13-20 chaos per day doing this but is a waste of time! You farm like a machine and get only a bunch of 1 alc uniques. This is wrong!

Last edited by CrisFenix on Mar 20, 2017, 2:49:47 PM
e no chance to find a ring to complete chaos recipe..booooooooooooooooo
It's luck based. There will simply be players with bad luck who never drop anything good. That's how random chances work.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
60 hours farming and level 83, what did you do, run 1 map per hour?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Weird, I did way less than you this league, and among other things,

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Weird, I did way less than you this league, and among other things...

How is it weird that in a luck based system, some people are lucky and others aren't?
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
Use exploits: get rich(plus banned if caught)
Play wallstreet simulator: get rich
Actualy playing the game: get rich or stay poor based on rng.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
"
jackof8lades wrote:
Use exploits: get rich(plus banned if caught)
Play wallstreet simulator: get rich
Actualy playing the game: get rich or stay poor based on rng.

And the funny thing is that doing option 2 still won't get you into the top echelons of wealth.
Only good luck in option 3 or being Tier 0.5 can do that.
dell
IGN: FluttershyYay
Last edited by Demedim on Mar 24, 2017, 12:57:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info