I just want to say, wooha!

im a new guy, i started last league.
Had a blast! this game keeps me coming back i just love to cleanse the perversion with my light and send them back to god. ''Go with God''. (templar spotted)

so, last league i had kind of 3 characters my first character and also my own build. wich turned out to be a bit lacking in defense (still made it to tier 12 maps tho) a arc spellcaster templar. also had a spectral throw build from the web, and a spark build from the web.

i had the most fun with arc templar, so i decided to well ''fuck it'' lets do that again, this time BETTER!!. and boy did i do BETTER!.
i really see the difference with the knowledge i gathered during last league and that made me wooha! sure there is still a big factor of luck with finding loot. but also the difference in skilltree knowing now what was worthless for the build and made big changes.
where i had to be 5 times higher in merciless before, i haven't needed to stop and level the crap out of my xp bar to complete an area (yet), im now at the solaris temple merciless. have died like 4 times.

i just found this to be really awesome!
didn't really want to go far into details and didn't want to make it long to keep it pleasant for the readers.

cheers

small little edit, im at lunaris temple level 2. i really don't like the map design. and i mean, if you happen to die and you don't put down a portal every now and then......... well better prepare for 5 minutes walking :P
Last edited by Silver__Eagle on Mar 20, 2017, 12:32:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 1:19:26 PM
aw, you're adorable!
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Love enthusiasm. Wish I had some.
Welcome to the land of sad, angry forum warriors OP.

Glad you're having fun. I'm still enjoying the game as well.
reminds me on those poe reddit "look what i found/crafted/stole" threads. without the mirror picture.

Spoiler
just joking, have fun with the game. current legacy league is amazing
Last edited by cronus on Mar 20, 2017, 12:13:23 PM
"
aw, you're adorable!

aw, you make me blush :P
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

It's hard to have some in my current state im fighting one of the great gifts of life, depression. let's not make it a big subject, but the game helps me to keep the bad thoughts at bay.
"
frenzul wrote:
Welcome to the land of sad, angry forum warriors OP.

Glad you're having fun. I'm still enjoying the game as well.

oooh yes, the great gifts of '' being anonymous'', let's be angry all the time, right? because why be friendly and helpfull. :P
"
Silver__Eagle wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

It's hard to have some in my current state im fighting one of the great gifts of life, depression. let's not make it a big subject, but the game helps me to keep the bad thoughts at bay.

Same here buddy.

How far are you getting with the arc dude? I haven't used arc since my first character. It was ridiculous though.
"
cronus wrote:
reminds me on those poe reddit "look what i found/crafted/stole" threads. without the mirror picture.

Spoiler
just joking, have fun with the game. current legacy league is amazing

are you referring to posts that's about a item where they are really happy about, but actually is pretty bad? that's like me, with my first templar, was pretty happy, still it was pretty bad :P.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info