the design of relics are terrible IMO

anyone else feeling the same?

most of the relics are totally garbage

some relics are even worse than the current drops, whats the point?
findng a rare key just to get an item you'll never ever use and can't even sell for 1-5c

ppl finding relics that has LOWER / WORSE stats compared to normal unique drops :D

you can divine relics just to lose the exalts you paid for it / lose the good drop
( so much players fucked up their relics this way )
i know there's info about divining in the patch notes but not everyone read them
it's a whole new item category so GGG could just make relics keep their good stats even after divining

i wish the drop chance for relics were lower but finding a "relic" would garantee at least a bit better item than normal uniques

so much potential in it but in the end it sucks, and is another gamble option at least that's my opinion...
Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Mar 20, 2017, 7:23:11 AM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 11:19:33 AM
It is indeed a gamble. If you don't want to participate then surely the sensible thing to do would just be to sell your keys?
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
"
It is indeed a gamble. If you don't want to participate then surely the sensible thing to do would just be to sell your keys?

gambling is not my actual problem

relic items should feel like relics, not just uniques you'd never use because even normal drops are better execpt for a few good ones

i just think relics should be a bit better / different than normal uniques, but definitely not worse

for example normal eye of the chayula can drop with a 10-16 to all attributes
relic chayula could be something like 17-20 not 10-20

or just make those blessed and divine orbs work how they should so you could upgrade to 17+ attributes on relics, etc.
Last edited by Norbi1one4all on Mar 20, 2017, 7:41:44 AM
They're not supposed to all be better. They're supposed to be "legacy". The whole thing is a tribute to the times we've spent playing... not an attempt to make your characters stronger.
What are relics? Oh wait, another content that is restricted for those with rngus. And people pay 50c to get crap, gg.
They're not 'relicts' in the sense of the buzzword used to describe power levels in some video games. They are merely unique items from past game development cycles. Old stuff that may or may not be better than what they have become. They're collectibles, nothing more.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Relic items are exactly what they were meant to be; versions of items from before their balance changes.

Both good and bad.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Mar 20, 2017, 8:04:31 AM
"
Mythabril wrote:
They're not 'relicts' in the sense of the buzzword used to describe power levels in some video games. They are merely unique items from past game development cycles. Old stuff that may or may not be better than what they have become. They're collectibles, nothing more.

Weird mechanic aimed at pampering nostalgic feelings? Make them twice as rare as they are right now but make them useful.

"
Both good and bad.

RNG killing games and Poe is sewed with threads of pure randomness and luck. We need an island of stability in this wild sea of unexpected events.
my first yesterday!!!!!!!!!
:(
my english sux.
"
ZerotuL wrote:

RNG killing games and Poe is sewed with threads of pure randomness and luck. We need an island of stability in this wild sea of unexpected events.

Thank you for saying this. So many goddamn people are telling us "its rng its rng deal with it" and nobody seems to realize that too much rng isnt good and certainly not fun. If I want to play lottery...well I play the goddamn lottery. This game should be knowledge- and skillbased.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info