Warband leaders in legacy

"
Mythabril wrote:
I think there is a very small chance of a warband spawning with a leader. Because I do have a few kills on my list, yet don't remember ever having a leader Leaguestone.

There is a prophecy where killing a rogue exile can spawn a powerful enemy which can be a warband leader. I had this a couple times so far this league, but I am not sure if I had a white warbands stone equipped at the same time or not.
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
There is a specific affix (Warlord's) on Warbands leaguestones which makes the warbands spawn with a leader. AFAIK leaguestones without this prefix will never spawn a leader.

I can confirm.

I've seen them spawn without that affix on my leaguestone.

Interesting. It's more than possible, I've just never seen it.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I've gotten 1 in about 20 leaguestones, it's possible but rare.

Also of note there is a prophecy "the scout"(?) that will spawn one when you kill and exile and a prophecy chain that spawns one at the end of it.
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
There is a specific affix (Warlord's) on Warbands leaguestones which makes the warbands spawn with a leader. AFAIK leaguestones without this prefix will never spawn a leader.

I have had one spawn from a white leaguestone.
"

I've seen them spawn without that affix on my leaguestone.

Yup, I've seen Warband Leaders in like 4/5 of my +3 warbands-pack leaguestones. You could say I had a lot of luck with RNG, but they were almost all the same leader, rofl.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I had some decent RNG for the non Chaos ones actually. Got all the Redblades ofc from Beacon which I enjoy running so np to having that in the Atlas.

Brinerots I got 3 different bosses from 3 Charges of Warlord stone.

The only one I had to run was Sulphur Wastes which sucked, but only needed 4 maps to see 2 (got the other from The Scout). Had to waste 3 Master Sextants though.

I ran 10 Overgrown Ruin to see all 8 Renegades Leaders. That's pretty damn consistent with my math and actually one map below par.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info