PvP is Unavailable and Flaskfinders are Wet-Nurses

This is a call to all my past resignation... to innovate. It's been too long.

I managed to refurbish a Viper Strike build in 2.5 into a bastardized CWC "Glacial Cascade" monstrosity pre 2.6 which seems to routinely make it into the top 10 in both US and EU.

Yes, I used Blade Flurry, and sometimes Blight... and henceforth, each proc'ing skill has become more malevolent than the cancer that was CoC...

I'd say apologies, but I'm far too busy self back-clapping (fondling) myself on microwaving Scorching-Ray Ebola builds.

Yes, I loathe you Scorch Ray hemorrhagic skanks most of all, feel free to copy paste my name and challenge me any time.

No but seriously, I just saw Mullaxul using Spectral Throw for fuck's sake!

No but seriously, I really, really loathe Scorching Ray.

Get off the meta bandwagon boys and cock-start yer own shit...

Stop trading yer testes to play fembot based characters cause their ascendancy trees are acceptably pre-pubescently erotic, and let's take back the top 20 from the Ebolite, Flaskfinding, Whorebastard, Bitchmade, Milksmear, Snailtracks who've poisoned my beloved, puritanical, and probably unrealistic nostalgic, homoerotic, pseudo-masculine version of PvP!

Or you know, lets try and convince our guild mates to delete their best characters.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2017, 10:40:40 AM
Mulla using spectral is probably to trigger glove enchants so he can fuck them after with melee skill.

Yea scorching ray is gayness however if GGG would give us better tool to deal with pure ES regen + full block fucks then I suspect some would not use shit that bypass such bitch combination of crap.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 19, 2017, 10:41:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info