Berserker Meatball Sprinkler

Devotos is actually very good for this build.
Thanks for this build, it turns out to feel like the strongest char I've played this league. Cruising through Uberlab at 69 was a lot of fun.

My only problem with the entire thing was finding people selling gear with the stat combination needed, Devoto's doesn't worth 6ex given lack of Life, Str and Res, and can't find it on anything except a Hubris. Oh well, still an amazingly effective character once it all comes together. I don't want to think about buying Rings like this ever again, lol.

I actually levelled with EQ (using the Brutus sceptres), which worked out just fine until 64 when I had all the keystones and could equip Xoph.

Now just 10 straight levels of 5% life to bulk up and then I'll give guardians a go.

"
Does EO proc consistently?
haven't played since 2012, decided i'd jump back in and chose your build.

now clvl 20, plowing through haven't died
Hello guys.

I was playing BLS and done all content I wanted with it. Now I'm selling all of the gear cheaper than I bought, and everything is awesome. Drop me a whisper in-game!

IGN: DuckingPunches

hi,
how to get 12 balls ? i used 2 wildfire jewels and i have only 7
"
tomek897 wrote:
hi,
how to get 12 balls ? i used 2 wildfire jewels and i have only 7

3 Basic Projectiles
2 Wildfire
2 Wildfire
2 Dying Sun
3 Headenchant
--
Iron grip is extremely important. I am surprised there hasn't been pushback for it. Even with xophs as someone has mentioned it... Iron Grip essentially transfers all phys damage and applies it to the projectiles. without iron grip, you are only converting a small portion of phys damage that projectiles are currently receiving...

There was a ton of testing done when ngamahu axe in the duelist cyclone build page that lead to its endorsement. Basically, it will increase damage.
Yo, have 2x opal rings with some fire dmg,

Will they be better than "str" rings?
Is this build still viable in 3.0?
looks fun but I wouldn't want to invest time into it if it maybe happens to no longer be endgame viable...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info