[2.6] Viper Strike Retched Slayer - 200k+ Chaos DPS - Nearly Invincible

Last edited by nexu11 on Apr 21, 2020, 8:00:49 PM
Last bumped on May 21, 2017, 3:12:23 AM
Edited after reading last paragraph.
Last edited by BootyJooser on Mar 23, 2017, 10:22:50 PM
this sounds amazing but wheres your passive tree? lvling trees?
also how are you spreading your damage i see nothing giving your viper strike any aoe capabilities? just looks single target
Interested in trying the build out, but OP hasn't replied to my PM to get his Path of Building tree. Anyone already PM him to get it earlier and can send it to me as well? Thanks in advance.
I really really want the passive tree in this build. I want to make a character with this build but like this, it'll never happen. This was posted in March and he hasn't said anything.
Pleaaaase, put the tree up, perhaps even a leveling tree.
"
glmonster wrote:
I really really want the passive tree in this build. I want to make a character with this build but like this, it'll never happen. This was posted in March and he hasn't said anything.
Pleaaaase, put the tree up, perhaps even a leveling tree.

I have a tree made, but I have no clue as to how close it is to OP's original tree. My Path of Building gives similar numbers and calculations to what OP mentions in the post, but as in the post, OP has a "carefully plotted Path of Building link" so I have no clue as to how much the differences in the tree will make.
Last edited by Broles on May 14, 2017, 10:52:39 PM
Would be interested in seeing this mystery tree. I have a retch, and time to kill, and this sounds interesting.
"
Dreschau wrote:
Would be interested in seeing this mystery tree. I have a retch, and time to kill, and this sounds interesting.

https://pastebin.com/Aa8MsRAb - Pastebin link to the Path of Building build that I made up with potential stats for rares and whatnot.

Again, I made the build as close to the numbers in OP's post as I could, but it's NOT OP's tree. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the tree / my choices in pathing.

Edit: Turns out the most recent update of Path of Building just added in support for Hungry Abyss, so I edited the build a bit, just simply taking out some points that you can fill with whatever (probably an extra jewel socket or something). Leech in my build is closer to 9k instant leech, so you could possibly rework it some more and take out more leech if you don't plan on going to 90+ with the build.
Last edited by Broles on May 22, 2017, 8:36:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info