Sell Disconnect protection for Lord's Labyrinth!

I dont mind starting over from dying or leaving. But for the love of all that is holy please do not punish me for internet issues on your or my end. There is nothing fun or "get gud" about it. I'm new to the game. Surprised this has not been changed yet.
Last edited by reklaw7985 on Mar 18, 2017, 5:39:53 PM
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2017, 5:36:12 PM
Impossible. GGG cannot give you an invulnerable internet connection. To the best of my logic there is nothing that can. Life is not fair, nor is Path of Exile. I'm sorry.

Running the lab is just a bigger risk for you.
Last edited by rottenvenetic on Mar 18, 2017, 6:07:38 PM
PoE isn't a very fun or accommodating game if you got unreliable internet.
Making content that is as long as the Lab is without save points is a poor design decision for a game that is strictly online. Disconnects happen too often in any online game.
Sorry what I mean is that they sell disconnect potions in their shop for the Labyrinth. So that if you simply disconnect without having taken damage in the last 10-15 seconds then you can start where you got dropped. I think that would enable some protection to random drops while not going to far in allowing people who die do to dmg to get multiple tries. I'd honestly buy them. I've had to start over way too often just due to random drops.
Last edited by reklaw7985 on Mar 18, 2017, 8:19:55 PM
"
reklaw7985 wrote:
Sorry what I mean is that they sell disconnect potions in their shop for the Labyrinth. So that if you simply disconnect without having taken damage in the last 10-15 seconds then you can start where you got dropped. I think that would enable some protection to random drops while not going to far in allowing people who die do to dmg to get multiple tries. I'd honestly buy them. I've had to start over way too often just due to random drops.

not sure thats technically feasible or ethical
I dont see any any key!
This is an internet issue... not a GGG one. You need to convince your area to invest in the infrastructure required.
"
reklaw7985 wrote:
Sorry what I mean is that they sell disconnect potions in their shop...

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope

MTX is not the solution.

A much better solution would be temporary waypoints that spawn in each Lab area and reset each day when the Lab resets. I'm pretty sure it could be done with minimal work too.
git gud internets
"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Last edited by MarloStanfield on Mar 18, 2017, 11:57:18 PM
"
Making content that is as long as the Lab is without save points is a poor design decision for a game that is strictly online. Disconnects happen too often in any online game.

Very rarely have I had a disconnect during a lab run,even done it off a mobile hotspot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info