Only crazy people level to 100

When you try to level past 95, the experience penalty kicks in, and it's harder and harder to level up.

A build doesn't need level 100 to work. Most builds work fine at even level 90.

If you find yourself dying often, you can either improve on your gameplay, improve on your build, or simply accept the reality. I think as long as you're having fun, you don't always have to make a meta build that steamrolls through every content.

Grinding to level 100 is for perfectionists and masochists. You don't need to be as crazy as them.

Be yourself.
Last edited by jetinha on Mar 18, 2017, 5:20:52 PM
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2017, 3:03:38 PM
Whatever floats their boat. I don't do it because you could build 5 or 6 GG toons in time it takes to 100. Just really poor utility vs time to go to 100 compared to anything in the game. Even getting right helm enchant DIY is better and its terrible.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Whatever floats their boat. I don't do it because you could build 5 or 6 GG toons in time it takes to 100. Just really poor utility vs time to go to 100 compared to anything in the game. Even getting right helm enchant DIY is better and its terrible.

Certainly. Also when you're leveling you tend to avoid doing really risky stuff, which lessens the thrill of gameplay.
For me, 90 is max level. I don't plan my characters past that. Most of the time, I get bored of playing a build before I even get to 90. Guess that's just me liking creating characters more than playing them.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Ill do level 100 sometime, right now im fine with 95-96 though. I think the biggest problem is i just simply do not play fast clearing meta builds, otherwise im sure i could hit it. Why spend a month or two doing it when OP OP builds can do it in a week with no effort :[
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Mythabril wrote:
For me, 90 is max level. I don't plan my characters past that. Most of the time, I get bored of playing a build before I even get to 90. Guess that's just me liking creating characters more than playing them.

90 is a pretty good spot to stop. Even the achievement stops at 90.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Ill do level 100 sometime, right now im fine with 95-96 though. I think the biggest problem is i just simply do not play fast clearing meta builds, otherwise im sure i could hit it. Why spend a month or two doing it when OP OP builds can do it in a week with no effort :[

Leveling in a prolonged period of time makes human errors more likely to happen.
I will start moving points around in my planner when my points hit the level 90 req, but if I'm 1 point off, I will plan for 91. 90-91 is a solid day of grinding, then I don't care if I die after that.
"
kms1320 wrote:
I will start moving points around in my planner when my points hit the level 90 req, but if I'm 1 point off, I will plan for 91. 90-91 is a solid day of grinding, then I don't care if I die after that.

If you have a sufficient red maps pool, it should be fine.
How dare u call me crazy =\

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info