Switching over to kripps freeze pulser build

So i built a ground slam marauder got pretty good gear for him and now i feel really bored of him so gonna build a freeze pulse marauder and have no idea how to start even if i obtain a 5 linked can i have some help please.

I got 8 GCPS and will get a bit more money after my andy gold ring is sold so can someone help me on where to start.
click the create new character
"
Assur wrote:
click the create new character

lololololololloololloololololollololololollolololololoollllll
Im the same, lvl 70 groundslam marauder and I will probably create a new FP marauder :)
IGN: Berrren
why not make something unique vs krapparian builds? lol
First thing you want to do is to buy a 15+ % quality FP gem. That will probably eat up your 8 GCPs, lol. A quality Lightning Penetration gem is also highly recommended.

Then, you can start searching for gear with hp, resists, spell dmg, crit chance, crit dmg, and cast speed. On your 5 linked chest, you want a rrbbg colour combination: Freezing Pulse (blue), Lightning Penetration (blue), Blood Magic (red), Life Leech (red) and Lesser/Greater Multiple Projectiles (green).

These are the basics. You can find further in-depth information about this build in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/125070
dominating blow marauder > all builds
IGN - ManaFisting
Last edited by gndoty on Feb 23, 2013, 4:18:54 PM
"
Carteer wrote:
First thing you want to do is to buy a 15+ % quality FP gem. That will probably eat up your 8 GCPs, lol. A quality Lightning Penetration gem is also highly recommended.

Then, you can start searching for gear with hp, resists, spell dmg, crit chance, crit dmg, and cast speed. On your 5 linked chest, you want a rrbbg colour combination: Freezing Pulse (blue), Lightning Penetration (blue), Blood Magic (red), Life Leech (red) and Lesser/Greater Multiple Projectiles (green).

These are the basics. You can find further in-depth information about this build in this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/125070

Thanks looks like ill be getting 1 exalt and 24 chaos as well any idea what i should do with these?
Sell them and get $40 dollars.
"
yas1234 wrote:
Thanks looks like ill be getting 1 exalt and 24 chaos as well any idea what i should do with these?

Just buy some gear. I dont know the exact price, but the quality FP is really expensive these days. Mine is a 7% from drop, but its only a temporary solution until i get enough currencies to buy a better one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info