Scion Baron build

This build idea did not work, sadly ghost reaver does not convert the baron's zombie life leech to health. RIP

Spoiler

I've been working on a scion baron build because I love zombies and I wanted to challenge myself to get 1000 str and still be successful so here is my build.

I chose scion for the 40 str ascendancy from the warrior, could easily switch the witch occultist ascendancy for the 20 str from Templar but it is no necessary.

Upon making this build my character is level 63 but there are many key items to this build.

First, getting to 1000 str. In the skill tree I managed to get 425 str.

Second my items provide me with a multiplier to str.
Spoiler

These items give me a total multiplier fo 47%

So with a multipler of 47% i need to reach 1000/1.47=680 str, in order to reach 1000 str. So on my gear I need 255 strength. I did this through three a little strength on my amulet and then my belt and my weapon of choice.

ALL the uniques I am using to make this build viable in a fight!
Spoiler

Of course I am wearing this hat, there wasn't much choice there.

This vest allows me to convert my precious str into intel.

These two maces allow me to reach the str hieghts I need AND use any supporting spell I want for my zombies with the level 30 Iron Will.

And most importantly these gloves, with only 1000 str grant us a wopping 200% increased energy shield which allows us to spend our points on things OTHER than energy shield, Like the excess minion health nodes or jewel sockets.

Gem Setups
Spoiler
Currently I am thinking Raise zombies+minion damage+minion speed+ physical to lightning + added fire+ Fortify, this is to maximize the bonus str from the baron hat. Everything else in the build is currently open for use.

For leveling I used SRS with minion speed/minion damage/melee splash. I switched to summong skeletons at 60 for a longer lasting wall along with the 9 zombie wall that I have.
Last edited by jobobsa on Mar 26, 2017, 1:48:30 AM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2017, 9:48:51 AM
Edit: Didn't see your edit. RIP, indeed.

Cool stuff, I just saw this hat in the uniques list and figured someone would use it.

Would you swap the maces for Mon'tregul's Grasp?
Last edited by Mistform on Mar 25, 2017, 10:47:31 PM
Thank you for checking it out, now that the build is level 66 I'm planning to re-post a non CI version.

I am considering using montreguls, as long as I can keep the 1000 str going.
"
jobobsa wrote:
Thank you for checking it out, now that the build is level 66 I'm planning to re-post a non CI version.

I am considering using montreguls, as long as I can keep the 1000 str going.

Would be neat to see, good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info