PoE Beginner here, Is there a Leaping Build you would suggest for me?

My Marauder is about lvl 10 and I like the playstyle of jumping around from pack to pack doing damage. I would like build a character who could do that. I have spent a few hours researching builds and it seems the leap builds are not common right now, so being new to the game I am not sure if that means I shouldnt try to play one, or what.

thanks for any help
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2017, 3:11:02 PM
any mele build can do that blade flurry ,earthquake, molten strike i can recomend going for earthquake and use leap just to move from pack to pack.
Well for a build using leap as a primary damage source i recommend leaping away from that idea. I'm gonna try to be nice cause once you get through that new player unfriendly wall of death where countless noob exiles lay dead you will find a wonderfull world full of interesting builds, countless hours of gaming and a self sustaining community that impacts development.

This is not diablo 3. There are no game breaking 6p sets. Most builds can not achieve all end game due to their limitations and the builds that can usually come with a price. If you want a marauder that is a melee force of destruction i suggest you go for an earthquake build. Using earthquake for AoE, Ancestal Warchief for single target and Leap to move around will feel pretty "EQ Barb."

Jump in, drop an earthquake and if you see a rare or something tanky put your ancestral warcheif totem down. Watch everything explode in a glorious fire. Keep jumping until map is finished. :D It's not the fastest build in AoE or boss farming but it can be pretty good at both. Later with much investment for a new player you can turn it into a goodly boss farmer.

Experiment. I play one build for 2 months and then i play 7 builds in 1 month. each one requiring a new character and gear :) Game is awesome if you can live long enaugh to get to know it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info