Blade Flurry animation

Please make a good animation for that skill. Current one is very, very bad, mildly speaking.

My proposal is to pick one of 2 variants:

1) Make the character "dematerialize" (e.g. like phasing) during skill channel. When dealing strikes, that shadowed/blurry forms of character should strike the targets, but thet should look like the character, not some green crap.

2) Keep the character in fully material form when channeling. Dealing strikes should look like whirling blades or cyclone or some hybrid. So some whirl moving from the channeling place to the target very fast. The animation should make it clear that the character moves from the channeling point to the target, but it can look like just a whirl, because of the overall speed.

For heaven's sake, please get rid of that green, shadowy crap! This is attack, not a spell. This is probably the worst skill animation from all I used so far. It is the only one that is so bad that it is really annoying.
Last edited by Fnts7 on Mar 18, 2017, 12:51:24 PM
Last bumped on Jun 24, 2017, 11:35:54 AM
i really like the green shadow clones part that attacks a target for each hit, the splash animation tho hides them and looks aweful,

i would simply remove the splash part so u can accually see all the clones attacking a target. or change the splash animation to something less obstructive, maybe a transparrent green mist like cloud instead covering the aoe aspect of the skill.

Maybe the clones also could have a weapon with the model of the weapon/s ur using, like st but in the hands of the clones.
Last edited by zoktar on Jun 24, 2017, 11:36:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info