[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

Which golem combo is the best?

-4 Flame/1 Lightning/1 Ice

or

-5 Flame/1 Lightning
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
fantafff wrote:
6x flame golem means we have 1type of golem ok. I understand. With 8 harmony I should get then 8x xx%dmg. Right? So the dmg should go lower /higher when I use 1 or 8 harmony and there is no change.

I'm not seeking more dmg. But instead of going 11xjewel slot I think better option would be going 3-4 slots and more better nodes in skill tree like curses, auras, Inc es... Etc

But golem 2%hp regen i can understand but it's still too tempting to go other way. And CD cool down for golem skills... Just can't see the difference either. They spam fireballs with 1 jewel as well as 8. So my point... They doesn't stack like u tell or Poe is broken in that regard

U are seeking damage with ur 1 st sentence and telling u are not at the 2nd.
I explained this before with harmony jewels we do not seek increased % damage. We seek more cast speed more cooldown recovery and more hp regen.In the end there is only so much damage ur golems can obtain. But with cooldown and cast speed ur clearspeed advances.

If you get only 1 harmony jewel hard bosses gonna 2 shot ur golems and they will be too weak to recover from that hits.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
mattislouie wrote:
Which golem combo is the best?

-4 Flame/1 Lightning/1 Ice

or

-5 Flame/1 Lightning

5-1 is the fastest clearspeed.
i just pointed out that stacking harmony doesnt stack dmg. im not seeking more dmg as the golems are already OP.

and also i pointed that cooldown is not the thing either since with either 8 or 1 harmony golems attacks with the same speed. i could understand using lightning golem since it would be like 13% more cast speed buff (with 1 eminence jewel). so the dmg would get higher 5x13% = 65%. and loss of 1 flame is a loss of 100%/6 = 17%.

----

and what about the node : minions leech 0.6% of dmg as life. i understand that golems are minions so it would work right?

well i think i will need to try for myself going t15/15 with only 1 harmony and see for myself what will happen
"
fantafff wrote:
i just pointed out that stacking harmony doesnt stack dmg. im not seeking more dmg as the golems are already OP.

and also i pointed that cooldown is not the thing either since with either 8 or 1 harmony golems attacks with the same speed. i could understand using lightning golem since it would be like 13% more cast speed buff (with 1 eminence jewel). so the dmg would get higher 5x13% = 65%. and loss of 1 flame is a loss of 100%/6 = 17%.

----

and what about the node : minions leech 0.6% of dmg as life. i understand that golems are minions so it would work right?

well i think i will need to try for myself going t15/15 with only 1 harmony and see for myself what will happen

well i already took all the minion nodes i can and sacrificed my own es. after some point u know u can survive everything so u start thinking about what can you make golems survivable for. Thats an upgrade. Get more minion nodes sacrifice ur own es that will work out but not ur harmonies.
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

hey guys this is my final gear on this build as magic find.
i do uber atziri-shaper services w/o any problem.
i ve been getting a lot of questions about my build i thought u needed some gem* links to be shown.
recently cleared atlas fully if you have any questions about boss fights my ign:LookAtMyGolemItsAmazing. dont hesitate to ask me while i am online.

Did you make any significant changes to the tree?
livejamie
@MrsDeath_ U have linked gear that u don't wear on your character in profile. So is it effective? I'm currently playing this build but i am dieing a lot just in regular maps not even trying to go waste 60 chaos for shaper. Don't know what could i change in build.
Duplicated.
Last edited by _Nektre_ on Apr 22, 2017, 5:41:57 AM
With the new PoB it looks like the best supports for Flame Golem by order of DPS increase are:

Spell Echo, Elemental Focus, Faster Casting/Controlled Destruction, Fire Penetration, Empower 4

assuming 21/20 flame golem and all support gems are 20/20.

Empower 4 is about a 10% dps loss if chosen over Fire Pen but gives a significant amount of life and life regen so it might still be worth considering. Faster Casting and Controlled Destruction are within 2% of each-other and change leads depending on which supports are active

Gotta say I never really considered Faster Casting, seems like it might actually hurt in some ways (more useless flame spitting) but might be worth trying out?
Last edited by Gutterflower on Apr 22, 2017, 5:50:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info