[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
allana wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
which of the more expensive jewels to prioritize if I can afford one first, primordial might or anima stone?

anima stone is created by vendoring primordial might, harmony and eminence (1 of each) so it does not matter. don't buy anima stones outright because they are usually overpriced

I see, thanks for that.
"
Quixote77 wrote:
"
allana wrote:
"
Quixote77 wrote:
which of the more expensive jewels to prioritize if I can afford one first, primordial might or anima stone?

anima stone is created by vendoring primordial might, harmony and eminence (1 of each) so it does not matter. don't buy anima stones outright because they are usually overpriced

I see, thanks for that.

Well, also don't buy Anima Stone first because the build is somewhere between "a huge fuckin pain to play" and "outright unplayable" without a Primordial Might and its "aggressive" modifier ;)
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 20, 2017, 10:58:53 AM
What item or jewel should I prioritize first? I have a 6 link coil I'll end up selling for some exalt and I would like to know in what order should I buy the items/gems needed for this build.

It looks very fun to play and I can't wait. The only problem I've had so far is that early leveling is a huge pain.
"
goldnugget wrote:
seems like an awesome build. wouldnt +10% all res be useful from kraityn?

I honestly think the point is far superior. We pick up allres on the tree, and with just decently rolled gear (chest, helm, ventors, even belt) its not hard to cap.

You can always take it until you have the gear and swap it once you're over capped.
Thanks for this build! Been really enjoying it, here's what I'm currently wearing;

And the favorite part of this build was killing Shaper at lvl75 http://imgur.com/hARbVeR
[3.12] Lab runner build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972868
Ulab guide for noobs (Old but Gold) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2055995
"
Chopatron wrote:
Could REALLY use a video guide of an uber atziri play through. Specifically trio. Everything else in the game seems to be idiot proof lol (which is why i love the build also). I just run around in high maps and vape while i move/quicksilver with mouse. one of the coolest builds ive played.

I dont really wana keep ripping ex opening uber atziri for trial and error tho. The 1 set i wasted they seemed to derp way more vs trio and just get melted. Also not real sure how you prioritize a mob as a summoner etc. explaining all that stuff would help tons.

Thanks for all the info so far and grats on engagement!

Thanks for the well wishes bro <3

You can use ball lightning (or any spell, even totems sort of) to "direct" the aggression of your golems towards a target. This works "decently" well but they dont always listen all the time. For example I initiate trio by casting into Alira, and also trigger the fight starting with her as my ball lightning is about to hit her. Since she pulls first, and I have "directed" my golems to her with damage, she almost always dies first.

Uber atziri trio is probably the most tricky situation this build encounters. While I have yet to fail a set with it, Cycloner has definitely gotten my golems a few times. A few things I can say that really help for me:

Swapping in Temp Chains for one of your curses will go a long way.

Kill dual striker last.

Convocate as often as you need. If Cycloner is last, I wait until I see his spin animation and do my best to convocate my golems just as hes starting his first cleave after stopping. Timed well this avoids the first bleed and gets them out of the shit on the ground. I also cast a ball lightning here to focus my golems on him as hes walking toward them. I move, wait for him to spin, and convocate. If he does land the first cleave of bleeds, convocating before the second cleave will generally allow the bleeds to reset before he can get them again. It also applies the regen for them which helps mitigate the degen.

If I die, or things start to go to shit, I run around the room kiting as I resummon golems. I dont have enough unreserved mana to recast flame, so I tend to have anger on my bar ready to be toggled off (you should with Enl4, however.). You dont lose much dps since half the time your golems are out of range as you kite anyway.

Running something with cull can be extremely helpful, you can link ice golem, lightning golem, rarity, and cull for example.

Hope this helps <3
"
Hollycz wrote:
Going MF what are your mf stats guys? I am negative in rarity but i push for quantity. Currently going 6,5k es and need helm enchant to deal more dmg. On 5l seems good enough to clear content now need to save up for 6l.

In legacy I have about 85iiq/185iir without the gem in (still on 5L).

In standard I have about 110iiq/285iir with rarity gem in link (add in quantity id be around 150ish iiq.)

Im too stingy to buy a 6L base, waiting to link my own as well. I feel the 5L struggle xD
"
Phaser wrote:
I think i got the first Shaper kill in 2.5 with this build. It really felt like abusing the game mechanics. I never thought that this golem behaviour after player death is intended by GGG and that it would be fixed in 2.6. I still think it will be fixed.

And you can use a shield - 5 golems are good enough --> hi@ 12k es+ 1k reg(all content).

This build is per definition a build for newbies. (just walk and loot)

I felt the same. I anticipated golems derping after death, elementalist being cut to 50% reduced damage, and the regen on jewels being cut in half. One of these, or some combination.

I reach a little over 10k with my shield on standard w/ headhunter. About 11k with crystal, and I dont have much invested into ES. 5 golems is indeed more than plenty.

The only problem with the build for new players is the current price of the jewels- but being able to get up and running without them isnt a problem. Makes it easy to farm the rest of the currency required and then a lot of profit :)
"
Quixote77 wrote:

In order of importance Primordial Might is by far the winner. While the 2 golems helps, the aggressive golem is really impactful. Youll notice the difference between might and no might immediately, and you can get 4 golems w/ elementalist and clayshapers. Might makes them do 2-3x the amount of work, and really improves the quality of life for the build.

And its generally cheaper :)
"
What item or jewel should I prioritize first? I have a 6 link coil I'll end up selling for some exalt and I would like to know in what order should I buy the items/gems needed for this build.

It looks very fun to play and I can't wait. The only problem I've had so far is that early leveling is a huge pain.

Might > Anima Stone / 5L es chest > harmony > rarity

4 golems no anima stone on a 5L 700ish ES chest will give you solid defense and solid clear speed, including t16. Fill out your harmonies as this provides the deeps and tankyness while you stack rarity gear and work towards anima stone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info