[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

"
leakvoid wrote:
Do you swap GMP for Slower Projectiles against bosses? Going from 0.74(GMP) damage to 1.29(SP) is equivalent to 75% MORE damage per projectile.

Is there any info about golem skill cooldowns? Just wandering, how important is to get 15% roll on "Golems have (X)% increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" for primordial harmonies.

15% affect how fast you can recast them. The 20-30% golem skills value does affect their skill but I am kinda sure at 100% total the cooldown is gone :x

And never using slower currently, since the aoe from GMP is nice vs bosses aswell. At least when dealing with adds aswell, like in guardian fights.
"

15% affect how fast you can recast them. The 20-30% golem skills value does affect their skill but I am kinda sure at 100% total the cooldown is gone :x

And never using slower currently, since the aoe from GMP is nice vs bosses aswell. At least when dealing with adds aswell, like in guardian fights.

[trump_voice]WRONG[/trump_voice], its a common misconception about harmonies. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774829#p13922981

There are skills that reduce warcry recovery speed by 100%, it just makes them 2 sec instead of 4. I'm not sure if golems "increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" reduce CD in a similar manner.

Not convinced with avoiding Slower Projectiles either. Pretty sure its worth using against single target bosses. More testing needs to be done anyway.

I'm triggered, you people are willing to spend weeks farming those Jewels, and yet nobody will even mention an obvious gem swap similar to Inc AoE/Conc Effect.
Last edited by leakvoid on Mar 26, 2017, 11:08:56 AM
"
leakvoid wrote:
"

[trump_voice]WRONG[/trump_voice], its a common misconception about harmonies. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774829#p13922981

There are skills that reduce warcry recovery speed by 100%, it just makes them 2 sec instead of 4. I'm not sure if golems "increased Cooldown Recovery Speed" reduce CD in a similar manner.

Not convinced with avoiding Slower Projectiles either. Pretty sure its worth using against single target bosses. More testing needs to be done anyway.

I'm triggered, you people are willing to spend weeks farming those Jewels, and yet nobody will even mention an obvious gem swap similar to Inc AoE/Conc Effect.

I'm all for gem swapping, especially going GMP>LMP on bosses if it proves to be a good switch (I will have to test this on Guardians)

But the problem becomes when trying to switch to Slower Proj. or any other off-color gem because the 6th gem slot is taken up by either Rarity or Fire Pen.
Anyone found a good way to use Divination Distillate effectivly?
IGN: nuduahh
"
nuduah wrote:
Anyone found a good way to use Divination Distillate effectivly?

Buy horrible horrible "no regen" maps for a few chaos, run through spamming it like a mad woman, bank profits.

I've given up on trying to use it vs hard bosses, deactivating anger and trying to time it with golem cull is unreliable and just irritating.
Is this build hall of the grandmaster viable?
Not really, the aegis chars will probably not die and several of the Tornado Shot/Reave chars will offscreen your golems.
Hi guys, what's the point in using echo ? our golems are supposed to be almost unkillable right ?

And what would be the setup to use empower as a CI build ? (because the +1 on a rare chest is insane to get...and the skin of the loyal isn't good anough for CI in my opinion)
"
Eko13 wrote:
Hi guys, what's the point in using echo ? our golems are supposed to be almost unkillable right ?

And what would be the setup to use empower as a CI build ? (because the +1 on a rare chest is insane to get...and the skin of the loyal isn't good anough for CI in my opinion)

golem spells are affected by Echo as well, more pewpew.
Stay with fire pen then.
Last edited by anone on Mar 27, 2017, 9:06:33 AM
"
anone wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:

golem spells are affected by Echo as well, more pewpew.
Stay with fire pen then.

didn't think about that, i understand why it's in the 6L setup now , thanks ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info