[3.0] Ground Slam Stunner Juggernaut

Why use Ground Slam over Sunder? To me it looks similar except Sunder has better damage percentages.
"
rengaw99 wrote:
Why use Ground Slam over Sunder? To me it looks similar except Sunder has better damage percentages.

Sunder has 15% attack speed multiplier penalty, less AoE, and less Stunning ability.
Ground Slam has higher AoE, and next to zero effect travel time compared to sunder. It also has a Threshold Jewel that grants even more AoE, and Endurance Charge generation.

Clearing with GS is alot safer, and overall it feels nicer to play with. And it sounds better.

It sounds... really good.
Ground Slam, now and forever.
Is it worth it to have more than one rapid expansion jewel in your tree? Is the AoE difference noticeable?
"
Ubicaaa wrote:
Is it worth it to have more than one rapid expansion jewel in your tree? Is the AoE difference noticeable?

I run only 1 jewel. Ground Slam has an 90 degree AoE, and it takes 4 slams to do a complete circle. With 1 threshold jewel, the cone spreads to 121 degrees, meaning it takes only 3 slams to make a complete circle. This can also be considered as a DPS increase for the simple reason that your attack will hit more monsters.

I feel that 121 degree cone is great, but I probably would use another jewel if my weapon had better attack speed. For now i have my sockets filled with 7% life, mace AS, Dmg jewels.
Hi very good build can we replace ground slam by earthquake? If so, will you have any advice to adapt the build. Thank you very much and I am sorry for the writing I am french
"
flofly34590 wrote:
Hi very good build can we replace ground slam by earthquake?

Please refer to Earthquake guides, marauder forums are filled with them. This is a build guide for Ground Slam, and Earthquake is very different in mechanics, equipment and passive tree.
Ok thank you when I even searched but there is no update
Is tree with endurance charges better? coz u sacrifice dmg with 2h, armour and stun threshold just for 3 charges which is 12% dmg red and 12% el res?
Build really good thank you
"
KajoMar wrote:
Is tree with endurance charges better? coz u sacrifice dmg with 2h, armour and stun threshold just for 3 charges which is 12% dmg red and 12% el res?

I suggest using the endurance charge tree only if you do not yet have Brass Dome. With Brass Dome, in my opinion it is more important to invest into damage and life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info