Might and Influence - wings of entropy and splash question!

Wings of Entropy used to have a bug with the Gladiator Ascendancy Outmatch and Outlast where, because it's a 2H weapon, it counted as main hand only, so you never got endurance charges. Did this ever get fixed, and is it the type of issue that might also affect the Might and Influence jewel?
"
Mal_function wrote:
Wings of Entropy used to have a bug with the Gladiator Ascendancy Outmatch and Outlast where, because it's a 2H weapon, it counted as main hand only, so you never got endurance charges. Did this ever get fixed, and is it the type of issue that might also affect the Might and Influence jewel?

Wings have effect of this jewel. What about gladiator nodes I don't know) I prefrer WoE with slayer
I've been using WoE with cleave. Are there better skills for it with a dualist?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Mal_function wrote:

This has nothing to do with Wings of Entropy, but with how Cleave and Dual Strike work - both always count as mainhand-only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info