Tier 8+ maps?

"
SaiyanZ wrote:

They limited rares to +1 a few patches ago. You can only get +2 from the map boss.

Huh, thats emberassing. When did that happen? Oh well.

Seems like pot calling the kettle black. Sorry for the misinformation.
btw people t11 maps are not real red maps . i feel we should make that clear. they are yellow maps ggg for some silly reason bumped up to red tier .. but they are not difficult to sustain at all
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
btw people t11 maps are not real red maps . i feel we should make that clear. they are yellow maps ggg for some silly reason bumped up to red tier .. but they are not difficult to sustain at all

Probably done so more people would feel like they were in red maps LOL

Some marketing bullshit so they could be like "omgz this map so hard look at us Gamespot" and people could get the same experience. And ya I didn't buy any maps this league, currently sitting on 3 quad tab rows of Strand. Feelsgoodman
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
You can buy stacks of tier 7 shaped oasis and tier 8 shaped arid for 1 alch each. So you really shouldn't be running anything less than those. Tier 9 shaped maps like acid lake usually run 2 alch each and you certainly find 2 alch worth of stuff every run. So again, you shouldn't really be running anything less than those. Unless you really want to do it self found then I can see your problem.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

Can you explain the reason you feel this way? It simply looks like they separated maps into groups of 5 with the color to match the orb required for completion bonus. Why do you feel that tier 11 doesn't qualify to fit into the group that should have a vaal orb used on it for completion? The color of the t16 maps match the color of the key given. I don't think there is anything bigger going on here.

I do think it should be blue/yellow/red though to match the correct theme through out.
I sustain T8-10 by running white maps, just slap Tempest/Onslaugh and then Breach+Beyond.
d:-D*
Sadly GGG made the game nowdays in a way you can not progress solo.

You are forced to buy maps to progress otherwise you are stuck at low level tiers for ever and ever
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
"
Miazga wrote:
Sadly GGG made the game nowdays in a way you can not progress solo.

You are forced to buy maps to progress otherwise you are stuck at low level tiers for ever and ever

Then how ssf players progress?

Your argument sounds stupid,sorry to say
Bye bye desync!
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

I think the main distinction is that Red maps can roll the highest tier mods that aren't available on yellows.

Tiny distinction, but there it is.
"
MALDIms wrote:
buy higher tier map and make your atlas bonus 100+, after that, you will never need to buy yellow maps, and almost sustainable T11-13, and many T14+maps.

don't depend on RNG, use science.

Post of the year!
I just bring the truth!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info