Friend Key Giveaway !

Hello PathOfExiler`s , today i received my friend key and decided to make a small giveaway in twitter !

1)Visit - http://rockinbeatsmusic.cu.cc/ or http://saqsuatch.site88.net/
2)Press the Follow and Tweet Button In The Left Top Corner
3)Wait till 11.02.2012 !

I will choose one random person from twitter who used my hashtag # !

*IMPORTANT* - Write your PoE profile link in your twitter account description , so i can pm you :)

So yeah , worth to give a shot here :)
Last edited by 4iriks on Feb 9, 2012, 11:04:32 AM
Not trying to bash or anything, but what's the point of getting twitter followers who wouldn't have normally followed you? :)

Again, just curious, I'm an old man, i don't "get" twitter, so i don't use it lol.
It's somehow getting pathic with the beta keys.
People want to play PoE and other people use this to promote their Bands or Blogs or whatever.
Dota 2 and Path of Exile beta tester
"
Axtrixis wrote:
Not trying to bash or anything, but what's the point of getting twitter followers who wouldn't have normally followed you? :)

Again, just curious, I'm an old man, i don't "get" twitter, so i don't use it lol.

It`s not actually the followers , it`s just the site :)
Is it me or is the website offline?
me me , cmon beta
"
sp910 wrote:
Is it me or is the website offline?

Its just you ! Gonna add the second link there !

"
agev wrote:
me me , cmon beta

To participate , you need to do those 2 steps !
Last edited by 4iriks on Feb 9, 2012, 11:06:16 AM
both links :

"Website Under Review

You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect ..."
Meh , looks like webhost is blocking IP adresses from some countries ! OK , gonna make another Giveaway later with different rules :)
"
Aswarox wrote:
It's somehow getting pathic with the beta keys.
People want to play PoE and other people use this to promote their Bands or Blogs or whatever.

QFT, its pathetic

Edit: Im not biting on this one
Last edited by Necrodir on Feb 9, 2012, 2:30:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info