[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

The build isn't that expensive right? To make it work?
Edit: If the uniques are expensive do you show somewhere what stats are bis for each armor/wep?
Last edited by Sly1183 on Dec 8, 2017, 1:06:54 AM
"
Sly1183 wrote:
The build isn't that expensive right? To make it work?
Edit: If the uniques are expensive do you show somewhere what stats are bis for each armor/wep?

Build can be played on an extreme budget, you can do t12-14 maps with a 4L covenant and decent rares. It only becomes a bit expensive when u are trying to min-max with 1k+ strength with high life.

Basically must have items are the covenant and mon'tregul's, everything else can be rares. Only when u want to start getting high strength is when all the other uniques matter, the benefit to this is you get more zombies, life(strength), minion damage and at 1k strength you get leech from zombies. This is nice but not needed at all, which is why all you really need is the covenant for blood magic to cast SRS and mon'tregul's is recommended to have reliably tanky zombies.

Stat priority for rares when u start: cap resist>dex requirement>life
Stat priority for rares when u have baron:cap resists>dex requirement>strength>life.

Hey there... I'd like to know when you will update the Passive Tree to 3.1
Hello!

I've been using your build for 3.1 and so far, its doing (really) well, i breezed past through act 1-10 with very little deaths and this is like my 2nd time playing a new account.

Was just wondering, there are new abyssal gems for minions and im using them, would you recommend using them or the ones you have on your guide?
"
Luffy2001 wrote:
Hey there... I'd like to know when you will update the Passive Tree to 3.1

I will update the trees today :)

"
flewychan wrote:
Hello!

I've been using your build for 3.1 and so far, its doing (really) well, i breezed past through act 1-10 with very little deaths and this is like my 2nd time playing a new account.

Was just wondering, there are new abyssal gems for minions and im using them, would you recommend using them or the ones you have on your guide?

I would go with whichever jewels you personally want to use, I don't usually worry too much about gearing until t13+ map. Just cap resists and get a 4L-5L covenant and go with whatever you want(fun to experiment), you can always fall back to the guide if you are having problems, or ask here for help with gear.
Hey there!
I'm playing this build and it's working so nice, but I have a question: can u link ur gear with ur gems and links?
I dont know how link Generosity... with what skills?
Thank you mate for all ^^

so closed ;(
Hi,

i would like to try the spectres version, for farming maps with solar spectres.

Can you give me some advice in order to adapt the build : stuff and tree

I am 84, got all the stuff for the srs/zombies version except the karui elixir.
"
Antarlol wrote:
Hi,

i would like to try the spectres version, for farming maps with solar spectres.

Can you give me some advice in order to adapt the build : stuff and tree

I am 84, got all the stuff for the srs/zombies version except the karui elixir.

I would like to know the same thing. how to add spectres to this build for ssf.
Maybe I am going crazy but I didn't see any info on gloves. Is there a Unique you use or just rares with str?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info