New Microtransactions - Deicide Armour Set and Wings, Phoenix Wings

Armor set looks ridiculous...no thanks.
"
tacotiklah wrote:
I absolutely LOVE the look of the Deicide wings. The armor looks great too. Of course, you can't equip the wings and the armor and not blast music from the metal band Deicide while mapping though.
\m/\m/

You just can't not Deicide.
Glenn Benton approves.
"
xMustard wrote:
are you guys serious? how in any way does this shit look good? lol. im laughing my ass off at those deicide wings. those are hideous.

not my cup of tea, i'll definitely pass. but i may actually get just the deicide helmet

worst of all. they're a 2d billboard hack and not actual 3d art. very ghetto.
These look awesome!

PS: Found only one ancient treasure key so far, even so I'm loving this league, but could we please get a leaguestone icon on the UI showing how many stones we have active? (even how many charges they have left)... It's really easy to run out of active leaguestones without knowing. I'd prefer a green buff type icon near the minimap showing a "3" when three leaguestones are placed in the leaguestone slots, a red icon with a one or two if one of the leaguestone slots is empty.
Candle head yes plz. Dormammu cosplay one day.
GG WP
Deicide set reminds me of angry Patrick

Last edited by kaern on Mar 16, 2017, 1:23:27 AM
Just bought the pheonix wings and think they look pretty bad combined with the infernal character effect flaming hand. I was going for as much as a flaming stuffs look as I could to complete my firestorm witch but these 2 just don't mesh well together.
Last edited by pecheckler on Mar 16, 2017, 1:53:56 AM
Look at all these micro-transactions I can't afford!
Love the new armor set! But, the login screen banner regarding this announcement says there is a new pet as well... was that scrapped? Or is it coming in the near future, perhaps?

Deicide armour seems kinda silly, the deicide wings is to huge for my taste plus they look way too flat relative to they size, i kinda like the phoenix wings but gain the problem that they look too flat :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info