Community Translators Needed

I can help with polish language if you have plans for that aswell.
If you ever need someone to translate from English to North Carolinian, I am here for you.
"
Avaron121 wrote:
Hmm... like 3 or 4 years ago there was a group of people making Polish translation for PoE, you contacted them and wanted them to stop making it because you are going to do polish version yourself. After 3 years there is still no information about Polish localization... I'm kinda disappointed :(

Me too :(
So is this actually freelance work or are they asking for free work? I could do german translations but well a few hours every day sounds like a parttime employment.
"
I wish you guys needed hunagrian translators :D

+1, but I would be very surprised if they wanted a hungarian translation...
Ohhhhhhhh I've been waiting for an opportunity like this.
I would love to translate for the Spanish version, and i like the iniciative of asking in the community for translators.
"
So is this actually freelance work or are they asking for free work? I could do german translations but well a few hours every day sounds like a parttime employment.

PAID :

" looking to find some strong translators among the community to work with us on those regions (in a paid remote capacity).

I think it is great GGG is opening this up, and hope it works out well for everyone involved.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on Mar 14, 2017, 8:23:51 PM
"
You are extremely familiar with Path of Exile and have played all aspects of the game.

Does this mean that i essentially need to have played every type of playstyle and content there is or just be aware of and familiar with them to a certain extend?

I for example have about 1,300 hours in PoE, managed to kill 3/4 guardians, have yet to attempt the shaper and have played a variety of builds but have yet to explore a number of playstyles i haven't touched yet.
Herzlich Willkommen in Weg des Verbannten. Atlas der Welten
In Weg des Verbannten können sie viele Fähigkeiten-Edelsteine benutzen um stärker zu werden. Spielen sie in Ligen wie der Riss-Liga, Vorhersehungs-Liga oder der Auf-der-anderen-Seite Liga.

Welcome to Path of Exile. Atlas of Worlds.
In Path of Exile you can use many skill-gems to get stronger. Play in leagues like Breach-League, Prophecy-League or Beyond-League.

Hmm dont know if i would play the german version. Most of the translations would sound weird.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info