Hardcore Glitch

Ive been playing this game a couple of weeks now and I just started a hardcore character yesterday. I got him up to level 24 and was out questing in the Fields and Streams and ran up on a group of mobs and suddenly the game froze. I coudln't move I couldn't do anything couldn't even hit my potions. There was no action I could take in the game. So what I did was log out and hope for the best. I log back in and Im in the Forest Encampment in Default League. I know I wasn't hacked as it was me on the game. I am sure that a rollback is not possible but I would like one. I checked my connection and everything on my comp and everything was working like it should be solid connection and no other programs running in the background. Why did the game lock up and why did all my work have to be wasted for nothing. If there is something that can be done then I would appreciate, if not then it just appears that the creators of this game don't care for their members and only seem to care for the people that make the game look good. IE the players who have made it high on the ladder and the ones who havn't had problems with the game.
Next time when something like this happens, just press alt f4 and everything is fine.
Didn't get a chance to it happened all to fast it amazing how 4-5 mobs can take nearly 800 health away from your character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info