[2.6] The Roadrunner -- Lab Speedrunner and BossKiller [w/ Videos]

"
Hi,

Just a question about jewels. Why not using Clear Mind ?

"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
damn i just got to level 55, and my int is at 99... i need 179 int for the obliteration wands.
thats wayy too much for me even with gear

You can take the +30int node Thief's Craft, and use Carnage Heart amu, which can give up to 56 stats. The rest can be found on a leveling belt or/and rare ring.

Clear Mind gives up to 60% spell damage, which is good. However, using this jewel means you're sacrificing a jewel slot that could have life+damage+evasion/mana. It's a personal preference of mine to go for the tankiness rather than the extra damage.
hi again

im tryin to get a vinktars flask but am unsure of the optimal rolls i would want on it

should the %increased charges used be as low as possible?

there are also some vinktars that have
adds x to x lightning damage to spells
or
20% of physical damage converted to lightning?

any help would be greatly helped in terms of priority for rolls.
flask is pretty expensive heh.
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
hi again

im tryin to get a vinktars flask but am unsure of the optimal rolls i would want on it

should the %increased charges used be as low as possible?

there are also some vinktars that have
adds x to x lightning damage to spells
or
20% of physical damage converted to lightning?

any help would be greatly helped in terms of priority for rolls.
flask is pretty expensive heh.

The lower the '% increased charges used' roll, the better. Fewer charges used means more uses of the flask. As for the rolls, the phys to lightning conversion will give you more leech from vinktars, but the lightning damage will not poison and gets mitigated by mobs with high lightning res. For these reasons I would recommend going for the 'adds x to y lightning damage to spells' variant.
thanks again man, im 82 now and the build is really coming together now, just need alot more life and gear upgrades. build is fun!
This build has been one of the strongest builds that i have played in path of exile, also it has been the first build that i have gotten up to lvl 90 on a hardcore league. Also on top of all of that i have made enough money to buy the shavs wrappings i have always wanted to. Thanks for the build man
im back again lol thanks for the help so far.

i want to start upgrading the quality of gems, so far ive upgraded the blade vortex to +20% quality.
what would be the the gems with higher upgrade priority? ( dont have enough currency to upgrade all lol)
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
im back again lol thanks for the help so far.

i want to start upgrading the quality of gems, so far ive upgraded the blade vortex to +20% quality.
what would be the the gems with higher upgrade priority? ( dont have enough currency to upgrade all lol)

If you're running the lab, then phase run quality is really useful for more movespeed. If you're just map clearing, the AoE gems will give you the most damage with quality. That said, you should be able to flip your gems to lvl1 20q with the vendor recipe once the reach level 20 without having to use a bunch of GCPs.

Feel free to stop by the stream at twitch.tv/itsmartini if you want to ask any real time questions about the build, or if you just want to hang out and see what other characters I've been working on.
"
Yatunic wrote:
This build has been one of the strongest builds that i have played in path of exile, also it has been the first build that i have gotten up to lvl 90 on a hardcore league. Also on top of all of that i have made enough money to buy the shavs wrappings i have always wanted to. Thanks for the build man

Glad you like the build. That's awesome that you were finally able to purchase shavs. It is a wonderful item.
Great build actualy benchmarked it a bit here is what i've been able to do ( started 3.5 days ago ):

Level 92
Atziri => OK
Uber Lab => OK
T15 bosses => OK
Breach domain: Tul / Esh / Xoph => OK
Beyond bosses => OK
Perandus => OK
Map mods => Took an hour to test with the most ridiculous map mods possible + sextants + random leaguestones i havn't died once.
Warbands: Depends, some of them with map mods can be really dangerous here.
Uniques maps bosses: Almost all ( missing vinktar i don't have a spare one ).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review:

Single target damage: Fine, as soon you have flask it become comfortable - Before it can be a bit slow. By chance they are cheap comparing to before.

Clearspeed: Not a clearspeed build but not a turtle one either. As long you are using abyssal cry it will be fine.

Items: Nothing hard to get - I tried uber izaro first time with two obliteration and no flask it required some dodge but it went good. Once i had a setup with scourge + shield and flask it became a lot more easier.

You may have some troubles to find a good vanguard belt they arn't going really cheap, again you can give it a try and craft it yourself you need some life, two resists are ok to get started and eventualy one spot for move speed.

Same for the rare ring with required stats except that it's a breeze to gear this character.

Jewels: This is expansive. At level 91 i decided to keep going with 3 jewels 7% life and few area damage, no evasion, and it's ok for farming uber lab and maps. Also already have around 365% move speed fully buffed ( without vaal haste ). Probably won't stick long enough to this build to buy them to be fair :)

Going for guardians and then shaper today will see how it goes :)

Additional note: Running on a 5L, 6L is clearly not mandatory for this build and it's purpose.

Thank you itsMartini for the great build, i enjoyed a lot to test it :)

Note: Any personal toughts on improving clearspeed when mapping ? Maybe another option than dual obliteration ? What would you use instead ?
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 31, 2017, 9:06:58 AM
Current gear, been able to do uber lab with most ease more than half the time I never even get hit.

I have a question though, will minion damage effect the damage the poison does with the claw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info