unwanted disconnections

Hello,
A soon as I started the game already I am having problems ...
Indeed it I often make me "eject" in the middle part of the game (I can login menu) that I do not do anything special.
You should know that I play with my wife (and therefore the same place and same IP connection), but there is only me who is experiencing this problem (although I have a computer more powerful / efficient than his even though we use both Win7).
Anyway, have you ever encountered this problem and have you decided? And if not, do you know how can I make this problem go back to the technical service of the game (knowing that I do not speak English)?
Thank you in advance.
(sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

Bonjour,
A peine ai-je commencé le jeu que déjà je rencontre des problèmes...
En effet il m'arrive régulièrement de me faire "éjecter" du jeu en pleine partie (j'arrive au menu de connexion) sans que je ne fasse rien de particulier.
Il faut savoir que je joue avec ma femme (donc même lieu de connexion et même IP), mais il n'y a que moi qui rencontre ce problème (alors que j'ai un ordinateur plus puissant/performant que le sien même si nous utilisons tous les deux Win7).
Bref, avez vous déjà rencontré ce problème et l'avez vous résolut? Et si non, savez vous comment puis-je faire remonter ce problème au service technique du jeu (sachant que je ne parle pas anglais)?
Merci d'avance.
Français contactez moi (nous ne sommes pas nombreux ici).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info