iso these builds - muamcha, arrowbebe, amazonprime

muamcha, dont remember which skill he uses but pretty stronk 1 hit me :/

arrowbebe, looking for his HOT build

amazonprime, iso actual KB build

just want to see, no copycat :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last bumped on Mar 17, 2017, 4:57:20 AM
"
unlucky_child wrote:

looking for his HOT build

Cancer spread
and Hot build search for Lapiz one, search function on this forum
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 13, 2017, 11:25:15 AM
I've had the desire to lambaste MuamCha for hopping on the bullshit ezmode bandwagon but haven't yet. don't want that shit in the same guild as me
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
the best offscreener is nowadays probably KeilC which is a KB build. i converted my build to deadeye just to be able to deal with him and i can get most of 1v1's in sarn arena now, yet now other builds which inflict status ailments fuck me up ahah.

and about HoT, if you cant figure out how to do a HoT build, man, i'm sorry for your lack of imagination.

Spoiler
just get legacy GS jewels, get some penetration and movespeed items. use movespeed karui amulet or stone of lazhwar; rainbowstride boots with 10% pen, x2 sambar or agnerod staff. its all about stacking movespeed though, 200+ MS is good enough for everything.

that is the most braindead, the most toxic build ever invented in poe history. seriously.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 13, 2017, 2:31:17 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
the best offscreener is nowadays probably KeilC which is a KB build. i converted my build to deadeye just to be able to deal with him and i can get most of 1v1's in sarn arena now, yet now other builds which inflict status ailments fuck me up ahah.

and about HoT, if you cant figure out how to do a HoT build, man, i'm sorry for your lack of imagination.

Spoiler
just get legacy GS jewels, get some penetration and movespeed items. use movespeed karui amulet or stone of lazhwar; rainbowstride boots with 10% pen, x2 sambar or agnerod staff. its all about stacking movespeed though, 200+ MS is good enough for everything.

that is the most braindead, the most toxic build ever invented in poe history. seriously.

But but...Kinetic Blast, Lightning Arrow, Ice Shot etc..etc.. aren't viable after the Frost wall and AoE nerfs.

Still 1 shotting bitches for 9k+ life all day every day off screen, mid screen, up close. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GGG's the fucking best!

*Quickly scrambles to log back into PoE for some more PvP!
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 13, 2017, 4:57:58 PM
KeiIc kinetic blast looks cool and its much more cheap than AmazonPrime Kinetic blast build , i would like to try a build like that

muamchu was a copypaste of salty zerphi build , now is a Lightning arrow build
search ''HideYourCurrency'' post in forum for check his legacy grand spectrums HoT build
yes keilc and amaznronprime has quite good builds, but i want to see, which one is stronger/how much different
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
KeiIc kinetic blast looks cool and its much more cheap than AmazonPrime Kinetic blast build , i would like to try a build like that

muamchu was a copypaste of salty zerphi build , now is a Lightning arrow build
search ''HideYourCurrency'' post in forum for check his legacy grand spectrums HoT build

First off, you're a bootleg copypaste of every build out there.

Secondly, originality is almost pointless in PVP now, so it doesn't matter much.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:

Spoiler

But but...Kinetic Blast, Lightning Arrow, Ice Shot etc..etc.. aren't viable after the Frost wall and AoE nerfs.

Still 1 shotting bitches for 9k+ life all day every day off screen, mid screen, up close. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GGG's the fucking best!

*Quickly scrambles to log back into PoE for some more PvP!

sorry to disappoint you but noobslayah kicks every offscreeners ass in sarn arena constantly. Actually seriously, these lacerate & brass dome guys my only nightmare in poe pvp. if they know how to deal with namelocking (vs barrage) they are really really hard to counter.

something about laceraate is broken, it stunlocks even with 500 damage hit, most of the time i get stunlocked. (same problem is with KB, KB stunlocks even with small hits)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 14, 2017, 5:18:47 AM
Lacerate is bugged. Currently it 'snapshot' damage, while using smoke mine character still getting hit even after it teleported two screens away. Also I'm sure it has no dualstrike -like "T divided by 2" feature, so slow, crit lacerate deals something like two times more pvp dps than any other 'melee' skill (except EQ)
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info