Counter Clockwise Flushing PvP Melee - Scorching in through the outdoor Ray

"
Ahfack wrote:
SR just needs t-value just like vortex. It still requires lots of scaling in order too be powerful in PVE.

Here's some fun SR PVE stuff:

AhfackNoPants Shaper
https://youtu.be/9wYYhMi9eVk

Bosses:
https://youtu.be/PYdBFvdzW4I

Wow look at that caster that literally shits on your melee character in every aspect from defenses to damage and everything in between. Should do a side by side gif of Ahfack's boss kills. You'd get lapped several times by the SR gif and your templar would of moved literally 100x less.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 12, 2017, 8:49:29 AM
Hahahaha yes much less moving required with 81/81/82res + 16k ES + 13% regen.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
Hahahaha yes much less moving required with 81/81/82res + 16k ES + 13% regen.

i love the guys who are asking, "where are the phoenix killing vidd????!?!?"

makes me say,

dude, its 15k ES low life with 13% regen. even with elemenetal hit quill rain it can kill bosses.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Lolol
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
I should of deleted this game by now, its so shitty.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
actually it's fun to watch how SR obliterates HoT abusers. ahaha.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:

yea, in sarn I seen BLock/HOT abusers ganging on SR insulting them for playing an annoying build.

The Irony was priceless.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
[Something something] I declare that this is a PvP skill

No. There is no such thing as a PvP skill, everything is PvE-originated

It's rather disingenuous to 'quote' with the intention to lecture, without actually quoting.

And with regards to Scorching Ray being PvE oriented (XBitch or otherwise), I still disagree - since from all appearances it's more effective vs single target than mobs of independently moving monsters.

But I get it. Only self-proclaimed PoE gate-keepers can make that call. How dare I have an opinion...

"
Rupenus wrote:
KB is still really good though. it's been stronger than LA since long time.

Agreed, with the exception of KB AoE vs LA 'round the cover AoE. I think (historically) LA had the clear advantage (given PvP ease-of-access/prevalence). Now, post 2.6, KB AoE (the actually explosion radius) is much smaller and 'round the cover AoE for LA seems nerfed/negated... so I'm not confident to declare which has received the harsher 2.6 slapping.

I've figured out way to make an Assassin (poison/bleed) KB work in PvP vs life-based builds by focusing more on the projectile (rather than AoE) but in PvE the single target damage (projectile) was already hard to make use of pre 2.6 vs bosses without decent AoE overlap. Unless I'm using an absolutely badass physical damage wand, Kinetic Blast vs bosses becomes an exercise in frantic "kiting." That's really what I meant.

"
Rupenus wrote:

Killing their worms first (for those that use it)... or just running out the HoT clock is fun too... the running part makes them angrier.
Last edited by Actalo on Mar 13, 2017, 6:05:10 AM
"
Actalo wrote:
"
Márkusz wrote:
"
[Something something] I declare that this is a PvP skill

No. There is no such thing as a PvP skill, everything is PvE-originated

It's rather disingenuous to 'quote' with the intention to lecture, without actually quoting.

And with regards to Scorching Ray being PvE oriented (XBitch or otherwise), I still disagree - since from all appearances it's more effective vs single target than mobs of independently moving monsters.

But I get it. Only self-proclaimed PoE gate-keepers can make that call. How dare I have an opinion...

I simply expressed how the basis of your statement looks like, and felt unnecessary to bring arguments to my answers about it, because both of us know the amounts of attention PvP gets from the developers. They don't insist on this balance level, they didn't even state any opinion about it, they don't care about any balance in PvP as a whole atm, not just this one particular case, it's delusional to act like they purposely intended it to be at this power level.

I could argue about whether it's a PvE skill or a PvP skill based on how I see it, but our opinion doesn't matter, because facts like how they ignore and overshadow PvP, and how their current design process only considers PvE invalidates your statement that I highlighted.

IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
this can kill the most of scorching ray guys

breach sarn arena was full of scorching ray + occultist builds , usually they die after 2 or 3 mines

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info