3.0 ideology to be reworked.

As I said - fanboys is not much welcome. please stay away from "fanboy" status.
This is a place for discussion, not for repeating a pointless statements. :)

Thanks in advance.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
As I said - fanboys is not much welcome. please stay away from "fanboy" status.
This is a place for discussion, not for repeating a pointless statements. :)

Thanks in advance.

OP be like: This is a place for discussion but I don't want anyone who dare to disagree with me... because I am never wrong!!!!

You sound like a SJW in his safe space. ;3

I think your ideas are terrible and I'm glad to see GGG taking the oposite direction.... what you are proposing would ruin POE for sure.
Last edited by diablofdb on Mar 13, 2017, 10:01:13 AM
This thread gave me cancer, but i like the idea of Raid, some very hard instances that you could only complete with 4-6 party players while having the monsters's life, damage, experience and item quantity unchanged by the number of player in the party
"
Oriuke wrote:
i like the idea of Raid

- "LFM raid boss DOUBLE DIPPING 1M+ DPS ONLY, NO LIFE CHARS, stop wasting my time if you are not meta"
- lagfest, can't see a thing
- solo players (which means almost everyone) can't participate

Raids don't work in aRPGs. They are for MMO, where multiplayer is enforced, player power balanced (more or less), and game engine is optimized to handle them.
Not a signature.
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
1st : Keeping the difficulties level.

HELL NO. Getting rid of the repetition is the best announcement in years.

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
2nd : Rise the Cap level to 200.
3rd : Expand the skill tree with 400 new skill point branches.
6th : Maps up to T30

They would have to rebalance everything. There needs to be a really compelling reason for this to happen and I don't see one here...

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
4th : Open-World maps / Raid maps.

Not with that home-brewed game engine. It already struggles in 3 man parties.

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
5th : Involve in-HIDE-OUT events.

You want a whole new game, it seems.

"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
7th : DO NOT TRY TO PRESERVE THE ECONOMICS ON STANDARD.

Even if all your changes are in, the economy on std will be just as fucked as it is now within a few months.

Nothing wrong with your concepts, it's just that POE is already a full-blown game and you're suggesting a different one. You're about 6 years too late to the party.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
Turbodevil wrote:
Your ideas sound like Korean MMO grindfest to me. We are getting single playthrough se we do NOT go into that direction.

The OP *IS* asian. What was posted sounds like chopped up Chinglish.
Domination : ZebraTrance
Standard : ENERGIE_ONE
Anarchy : SS_SKRILLEZ
Legacy (2017): LightOfTheAryans
There will be HELL the day GGG would try to squeeze in more playthroughs again.
And I sincerely think (hope) they will never try to enter that stinky waters again.

The whole idea of re-scaling the game play from lvl 100 to lvl 200 feels just too arbitrary, "change for the sake of change". And if the idea is to keep getting to lvl 100 as hard as it is now AND THEN add whole new 100 levels, well, good luck with that. Idea completelly out of my world, catering for maybe 2% of player base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info