Anyone made crazy / interesting builds with new (buffed) items from 2.6?

Missing choir of the Storm... :@ Build is based on Perfect Form, Choir of the Storm and (formerly) Formless Inferno. Using Formless Inferno is an option, but you will lose TONS of deeps (around half of it). As a trade-off, you'll get metric shitton of armor. :P With this build you, of course, stack resistances as much as possible, including The Wise Oak. The plan is to have all the resistances equal in the final setup, since I'll be using Wild Strike.

Other than that: Crit dual Ichimonji. Endgame deeps seems to be floating around 200k 300k 450k, about 40k armor (unflasked, ~100k with a flask), ~30%block, 60% spell dodge, Fortify and Arctic Armor. Of course, crazy attack speeds and whirling blades action. The only drawback is of course being Ranger, and Ranger doesn't necessarily get a lot of HP nodes... ~4,5k sounds like an end-game value. Also, coloring this chest will be a bitch, as I need 1 green, 3 red and 2 blue... :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Mar 15, 2017, 2:49:43 AM
Making build with new Tidebreaker maul.

Real good option before you get Disfavour. Right now farming t16, facetank minotaur and free farm uber lab - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1853929/page/1
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
"
5k Base Accuracy? How? Jugg + Gem = 2k Which nodes on the Tree exactly you will take?

1k from Jugg
1k from Additional Accuracy Support
300+ base INT just from leveling
Shaper's Gloves gives 2 Acc per 1 INT, I intend to have roughly 1300 INT, so 2600 more Acc

that's 5k, and a 20q Additional Acc Support would be another 20% for 6k

I think you are too optimisitc on expected INT values.

How is this build going anyway? :P

"
Perq wrote:

Missing choir of the Storm... :@ Build is based on Perfect Form, Choir of the Storm and (formerly) Formless Inferno. Using Formless Inferno is an option, but you will lose TONS of deeps (around half of it). As a trade-off, you'll get metric shitton of armor. :P With this build you, of course, stack resistances as much as possible, including The Wise Oak. The plan is to have all the resistances equal in the final setup, since I'll be using Wild Strike.

Other than that: Crit dual Ichimonji. Endgame deeps seems to be floating around 200k 300k, about 40k armor (unflasked, ~100k with a flask), ~30%block, 60% spell dodge, Fortify and Arctic Armor. Of course, crazy attack speeds and whirling blades action. The only drawback is of course being Ranger, and Ranger doesn't necessarily get a lot of HP nodes... ~4,5k sounds like an end-game value. Also, coloring this chest will be a bitch, as I need 1 green, 3 red and 2 blue... :V

Ichimonji as a weapon? :o Why Rotgut? From where another 10% Dodge (30% from Armour, 10% from Raider, 10% from Boots) From where 30% block?

What content you do with it?

"
Kursed_one wrote:
Making build with new Tidebreaker maul.

Real good option before you get Disfavour. Right now farming t16, facetank minotaur and free farm uber lab - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1853929/page/1

You tried higher pDPS rare weapons instead of this Mace? When time will come, they are gonna be pretty cheap. Or this mace really really good?

How Guardians fights are going with it? Record some. :)
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
From where 30% block?

DW by default provides 15% chance to block, so the other 15% will come from the passive tree.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
From where 30% block?

DW by default provides 15% chance to block, so the other 15% will come from the passive tree.

Do people even take this nodes this days?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 14, 2017, 7:36:48 AM
"
I think you are too optimisitc on expected INT values

Yea, it should be between 1200-1300, but I'm not even mentioning, it should have close to 400 DEX as well. The actual base will be between 5-6k accuracy.

It's going fine, I am leveling 3 different builds right now, each focusing on either Dex/str/int, the main problem I am having is affording the gear on LHC, it seems everyone wants the same gear as me. (The dex focused one is by far the cheapest)
Last edited by Graiseperiod on Mar 14, 2017, 10:17:12 AM
I currently have a few builds in mind that I wanna make, all of which will be using new or buffed uniques:

A blood magic cyclone slayer with gruthkul's pelt

A life/es hybrid scorching ray iron will chieftain using shaper's touch+geofri's sanctuary (still saving for a presence of chayula for this one)

A terminus est flicker assassin with the new and improved belt of the deceiver for even more deeps

A shrapnel shot trapper daboteur with the colleteral damage jewel, point blank and chin sol

A cleave gladiator using the cleave jewel, haemophilia gloves, rigwald weapon set and bringer of rain.

I just hope that at least one of those will work out. If I had to guess, then I'd say that the terminus est guy is the most likely to succeed of those guys.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
"
I think you are too optimisitc on expected INT values

Yea, it should be between 1200-1300, but I'm not even mentioning, it should have close to 400 DEX as well. The actual base will be between 5-6k accuracy.

It's going fine, I am leveling 3 different builds right now, each focusing on either Dex/str/int, the main problem I am having is affording the gear on LHC, it seems everyone wants the same gear as me. (The dex focused one is by far the cheapest)

You experiment with builds in Hardcore? :o Well, then maybe you create some cheap Currencie farmer first and then get into full action? Like some claccic bullshit BV / SRS / Blade Flurry / Flameblast / whatever char.

"
FCK42 wrote:
I currently have a few builds in mind that I wanna make, all of which will be using new or buffed uniques:

A blood magic cyclone slayer with gruthkul's pelt

A life/es hybrid scorching ray iron will chieftain using shaper's touch+geofri's sanctuary (still saving for a presence of chayula for this one)

A terminus est flicker assassin with the new and improved belt of the deceiver for even more deeps

A shrapnel shot trapper daboteur with the colleteral damage jewel, point blank and chin sol

A cleave gladiator using the cleave jewel, haemophilia gloves, rigwald weapon set and bringer of rain.

I just hope that at least one of those will work out. If I had to guess, then I'd say that the terminus est guy is the most likely to succeed of those guys.

Presens of Chayule + Geofri Sanctuary + Shaper's Touch should be insane...

Aren't Hemophilia gloves are kinda meh for Gladiator, because you get Blood Explossions anyway?

Shrapnel Shot trap? wut :o I have doubts about it's coverage even with jewels.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 14, 2017, 10:41:55 AM

"
You experiment with builds in Hardcore? :o Well, then maybe you create some cheap Currencie farmer first and then get into full action? Like some claccic bullshit BV / SRS / Blade Flurry / Flameblast / whatever char.

I like testing them this way, it tests their viability during the leveling process, much more important in HC than in SC
Good to see that the collective first page of this thread has set their threshold for qualifying worthiness at 'OP/meta/turbo clear gg can't die 30 second gorges or gtfo' level. I'm sure that will get a lot of build discussion going.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info