Anyone made crazy / interesting builds with new (buffed) items from 2.6?

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I am currently grinding for more gear so I can base a build around The Baron. It will probably suck though because I am no pro when it comes to making PoE builds.

i've tried one on ssf butt zombies with 20k life died in 2 hits from merc malachi so made a new toon x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
It's almost like they don't even play their own game.

Oh wait, they don't.
Doing a generic Howa build.

Except, using Shaper's Touch and playing Juggernaut for stun immunity + accuracy scaling into attack speed.

Oh, also INT scaling evasion using Shaper's works with Iron Reflexes, so that's probably OP and will be nerfed soon.
Last edited by Graiseperiod on Mar 10, 2017, 4:48:44 PM
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
Doing a generic Howa build.

Except, using Shaper's Touch and playing Juggernaut for stun immunity + accuracy scaling into attack speed.

Oh, also INT scaling evasion using Shaper's works with Iron Reflexes, so that's probably OP and will be nerfed soon.

How much attack speed you can can realistically get from Jugg's ascendancy? Is it worth it? This node always seemed massively underwhelming to me. Get expensive gear with high Accuracy just for little Attack speed you can get a lot from Tree / Jewels anyway? There is also RT literally few points away from Marauder. Oh, wait Ele Overload, right?

Also why not generic Berserker? Easy leech and lots of damage.
With around 5k base accuracy and not a lot of investment through the tree that you wouldn't normally get, its actually pretty feasible with the 2.6 shaper's to get around 75% attack speed from the jugg node

I chose jugg specifically because of stun immunity, I am playing HC and I don't want to have to run Chayula's. Also Endurance charges are beast.
Last edited by Graiseperiod on Mar 10, 2017, 5:06:32 PM

Trying a SSF zombie build. So far I managed to play 1-3 tier maps at best.
Zombies are pretty stupid.
"
Kaw wrote:

Trying a SSF zombie build. So far I managed to play 1-3 tier maps at best.
Zombies are pretty stupid.

Clears T8 in my sleep. I'd love if higher maps would drop, I'd love to put it against some of the better ones out there. A big part of running a zombie build is learning how to compensate for their AI, which is admittedly pretty terrible, but once you get that down it's hilarious how fast they explode things. A bit harder to pull off in SSF surely, though.

Also, SRS is a great support skill. With very little investment you can cast the full 20 of them without Spell Echo, which helps against tough things and acts as a way to steer the zombies. With Charity and Necro Aegis, it also ensures your zombies will always be at maximum Frenzy charges.
Last edited by Trylobyte on Mar 10, 2017, 6:27:25 PM
There is the new build based around animate weapons and the two handed mace. That is literally a new tier 1 build.
A scion may be born of the rich, and as such hold more opportunity...
but a scion will never be able to appreciate the finer beauty of those less fortunate.
"
There is the new build based around animate weapons and the two handed mace. That is literally a new tier 1 build.

If animate weapon was not cancerous to play then I'd be intrigued by this post.

Also, the sprinkler build (molten strike) had a ton of damage (like ~30k per orb and 25 projectiles per attack or something nuts) so it could kill voll, but with pretty much only flat life and no mitigation he would occasionally just get gibbed by a charge or something while farming. So my crappy 100k ice shot with 5k life was actually a better build, by most standards...lol.
"
Graiseperiod wrote:
With around 5k base accuracy and not a lot of investment through the tree that you wouldn't normally get, its actually pretty feasible with the 2.6 shaper's to get around 75% attack speed from the jugg node

I chose jugg specifically because of stun immunity, I am playing HC and I don't want to have to run Chayula's. Also Endurance charges are beast.

What's the math behind it? Which passives and items you gonna use? 75% is 18750 Accuracy?

"

Never heard of it. What build are you talking about?

"
MeWhenum wrote:
"

If animate weapon was not cancerous to play then I'd be intrigued by this post.

Also, the sprinkler build (molten strike) had a ton of damage (like ~30k per orb and 25 projectiles per attack or something nuts) so it could kill voll, but with pretty much only flat life and no mitigation he would occasionally just get gibbed by a charge or something while farming. So my crappy 100k ice shot with 5k life was actually a better build, by most standards...lol.

Is it that hard for this build to add Life Flask, CWDT Immortall Call and Vaal Pact or any Leech really?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Mar 10, 2017, 6:54:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info