Anyone made crazy / interesting builds with new (buffed) items from 2.6?

Brutus Sprinkler? Shaper's Touch + Geofri's Sanctuary? Anything?

Last bumped on Apr 18, 2017, 3:37:59 AM
Sad to say but the 100 or so buffed uniques did nothing to change the meta game or generate new builds.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
If I had the patience to retry 2 builds, I believe there are some very good ones yes. Atm, I'm redoing my frostblades build since now you can have a 100% conversion which makes the skill much more end game viable. The one I had before could do pretty much anything but struggled on bosses because of the 40%. I had made a build with shapers touch and also Sanctuary before it was buffed but Im a bit 'Builded" out and Im sticking to VERY few builds this league. I really wish some of those items were already buffed before because that would of made a huge difference with my builds.
Last edited by ZACHWILDCAT on Mar 10, 2017, 1:28:03 PM
I am currently grinding for more gear so I can base a build around The Baron. It will probably suck though because I am no pro when it comes to making PoE builds.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Sad to say but the 100 or so buffed uniques did nothing to change the meta game or generate new builds.

Yep, most of this items are still Vendor trash or at beast become new Levelling Uniques or 1c-tier stuff. :(

What about Brutus Sprinkler or Terminus Est? People mentioned a lot of potentially crazy things in my Thread about most interesting Uniques.

"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
If I had the patience to retry 2 builds, I believe there are some very good ones yes. Atm, I'm redoing my frostblades build since now you can have a 100% conversion which makes the skill much more end game viable. The one I had before could do pretty much anything but struggled on bosses because of the 40%. I had made a build with shapers touch and also Sanctuary before it was buffed but Im a bit 'Builded" out and Im sticking to VERY few builds this league. I really wish some of those items were already buffed before because that would of made a huge difference with my builds.

People were talking about totally crazy builds with Geofrit Chest + Shaper's Touch.

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I am currently grinding for more gear so I can base a build around The Baron. It will probably suck though because I am no pro when it comes to making PoE builds.

Well zombies are pretty popular this League with all this new items, changes and jewel. Specially when Ziggy plays it.
My roommate made a weird build with sprinkler with absurd damage but it couldn't even kill Voll without dying even at 6k life...so yeah not really lol.

Sprinkler build coming soon. Just need xoph ammy or astramantis, and to get my first character to 90 first. Expect OP ;)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Tried Ice Shot Jewel it was okay. Doesn't beat the stability of TS tho
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
MeWhenum wrote:
My roommate made a weird build with sprinkler with absurd damage but it couldn't even kill Voll without dying even at 6k life...so yeah not really lol.

Absurd Damage yet can't kill Voll withotu dying with 6L Life? Wut.

"
zSavage wrote:

Sprinkler build coming soon. Just need xoph ammy or astramantis, and to get my first character to 90 first. Expect OP ;)

Oooooooooh the weery traveler draws close to the Emeperor above...

And you want to play it with one of the most OP sleeping Melee skill :3

I would like to see your progress, but there is no feature to keep up with other people's threads :( So could you post major updates / milestones here?

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Tried Ice Shot Jewel it was okay. Doesn't beat the stability of TS tho

What was Ice Shot Jewels about? Some AOE Buffs?
The buffs made the items from shit tier to slightly less shit tier. It for the most part will change nothing.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info