Wouldnt 1 premium granted on Finishing the game would solve many problems ?

Like it wwas saud, it's a terrible idea, it would turn the game into P2W.

- you don't pay, you have to complete a challenge to get the premium tab
- you pay, you get a shortcut and directly get the premium tab

As opposed to the current state, where it is not pay to win:

- you pay, you cannot pay for something that you can earn by playing the game
"
EnafAequi wrote:
Like it wwas saud, it's a terrible idea, it would turn the game into P2W.

- you don't pay, you have to complete a challenge to get the premium tab
- you pay, you get a shortcut and directly get the premium tab

As opposed to the current state, where it is not pay to win:

- you pay, you cannot pay for something that you can earn by playing the game
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Hey I have a great idea!
Spoiler
Great as those of sexcalibur ones..

Let's make the current 4 tabs that are given just 1!When you reach act 4 you will have just as now 4 tabs!Revolutionary idea!Feeling progression!All solved with this simple solution!
Bye bye desync!
LOL, I knew the OP was going to get some panties in a twist.

Like giving ONE stash tab as an in-game reward is going to suddenly bankrupt GGG or something.

Hell, the game could survive 10 more years off of Charan's donations alone.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Granting players a premium tab will help those that simply can't buy tabs for all sorts of real life reasons.

Didn't read the 5 pages of posts. Right now 5 dollars lets you upgrade 5 of your existing tabs to premium.
The bum done the street can afford that.
5 dollars wont even get a meal at most fastfood places.
Teenagers do some chores, easy money.
Adults, 1 less starbuck/beer and you have premium tabs.

Your paying 0 monthly for a game that is changed/updated every 3 months.
Premium tabs and other purchases fund the game.
Would you rather pay 10-15 monthly, 120-150 a year for access?
Like all other updated MMO's?
I would, just to get rid of you crybaby leeches.

Stop wanting everything for free.
It starts with premium tabs and then you'll cry for umber uniques and req keys as rewards.

BooHoo no req keys in the first week of a new league, why not cry for a shav or a dozen exalts instead?

31 tabs to date, including the specials like currency tab.
Last edited by Darshek78 on Mar 12, 2017, 8:15:12 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I could really care less whether GGG decides to gives away tabs for something completed in-game, but for the playerbase to request or even demand it is a laughing matter.

nobody is requesting it, and definitely nobody is demanding it. its a fuckin suggestion, people.

LOL, wow you sound touchy. You can label it whatever you like, a "request" or a "suggestion", it's all the same thing. When the OP puts this in "General", it's different than "Feedback and Suggestions".
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 13, 2017, 8:27:55 AM
I'm sorry but if players want the extra tabs throw down the cash money. If you can't afford 10-20 dollars you're doing life wrong and should probably get off PoE and find a decent paying job.
"
Mythologick wrote:
I'm sorry but if players want the extra tabs throw down the cash money. If you can't afford 10-20 dollars you're doing life wrong and should probably get off PoE and find a decent paying job.

I agree, by pretty much any civilized standard im broke, but even i can afford to throw GGG a few buck to reward them for the 1000s of hours of joy they have given me
I dont see any any key!
I have donated quite a bit of money to these guys. To the kid who can't get his parents to give him some coin or to the man/woman scrapin the bottom of the coin jar that can't rationalize paying money for a game over food for their family this is a really good idea.

To everyone saying they have to monetize something and make every single dime they can..... you are being irrational morons. This would by no means break their bank and I know I still wouldn't waste the time to run act 4 all over again and I doubt very many people who pay for their tabs would either.

It is simply a great idea and I really hope you don't get discouraged by the cancer that is this forum. If any dev saw this idea I can't see them being able to rationally defend not doing it in any other way than simply saying "no" - because there is no good rational argument against this idea.

Thanks for the good post, after page 3 the 24-7 forum warriors impatiently waiting for their disability checks to come had plagued it... But still this is a good idea.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Its really simple

Curently Quest reward for killing Merciless Malachai : Grants you 1 premium stash tab

GGG already said why this will never happen. Giving any 1 free stash tabs of any sort will only make people create more alt accounts specifically as mule characters / accounts.

People already make alts specifically to sit in hideout and sell stuff while they play on their main accounts. This will get worse if you can get free premium stash tab for simply beating Malachai as a premium tab makes trading significantly easier than using third party software. Since it is not against the rules to multibox as long as you manually control all the clicking yourself you can easily power level and skip alt accounts through the content by unlocking waypoints and clearing the maps with a main.

So as you can see this does not solve any problems but actually creates more problems. It is really simple. If you enjoy a game enough to sink hundreds of hours into it, then you need to invest some money into it as well. Considering they bundle the 3 premium tabs often (divination / essence / currency tab) and also sell quad tabs and premium tab upgrades, a player can make a single small investment into the game that will greatly benefit them over those who refuse to spend any money on the game. People might say the tabs are not pay to win, but anything that gives you progression or power over others is a pay to win mechanic. Considering these tabs allow you to trade with ease, earn currency without any time investment, and therefore be able to afford high value items faster than others, which in turn gives you a competitive advantage, it is pay to win. Being one of the first few dozen people to make it to high level content gives you so much of an advantage over others that you can not comprehend it unless you are one of those people yourself.

Granted if all you play is standard this is less meaningful as you will never be able to afford truly valuable items as almost everything is worth nothing, and mirror worthy items will cost you a fortune, something you will only be able to obtain far more easily in a league.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Last edited by Jgizle on Mar 13, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info