Wouldnt 1 premium granted on Finishing the game would solve many problems ?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Compare apples with apple lol

Comparing Giving a car, which is a physical good that cost a lot to produce and that a person can only use one at a time

to a stash tab, pixels that can be generated at will with no cost and which the more you get the more qol you have

... its kinda far fetched

this is my counter argument

Online addictive hobbie

they give 1 month free cuz they know people will get hooked and wont be able to live without afterward

so are the tabs with their trading conveniances... the game revolves around trading afterall

but... your argument says that Netflix gives their product away for 30 days and then you have to pay monthly to continue the service. Here the product is offered for free, permanently, with a few stash tabs, with a ton of character slots (which can also be used to store stuff).

And pixels aren't just generated at will with no cost. Everything takes up space. Every tab and everything that goes in those tabs all adds up. May not seem like much to some, but those small clumps of 1's and 0's turn into really big ones lol.

Sure, it's only about $1 we're talking about here, but a solid argument for why players would need this or how it would help the game still hasn't been made. They have four tabs, they like those four tabs, they know they need more space, they don't want to make mules, *great idea* they figure out they can just go buy some tabs and also help support the game they have enjoyed for free... all for less than a Happy Meal.

lmao, I don't care if they give away a tab. Just no reason to when they can make a dollar on it.

It also wouldn't be a fair reward. All the other rewards are things that can't be purchased and everyone is on equal ground. Passive and reset points, skill gems, and typically crappy rares. Just because you or somebody else can't afford a tab, can't get permission from parents for a tab, or are too cheap doesn't mean everyone that's bought tabs should get stuck with a gift we don't need :P
im actually appalled at just how adamant people are against one free stash tab. jesus.

we get it, we should all just throw all our money at GGG at all times and somebody that requests one something deserves to be stoned to death in the street. lets just quadruple the cost of all MTX cause why the fk not, support the game scrub.

how about when you complete merc malachai you get a batch of free fireworks (10).

(im purposely suggesting this, basically the dumbest most useless MTX available for free just to watch how people still freak out about the possibility of giving ANYTHING away for free).

edit: and because i can see its already being a topic of argument, this isn't about somebody that hasn't donated/bought a stash tab that just wants one. this is sexcalibure here...

and before it becomes a thought in anyones mind, just because i don't prance around my support titles on the forums doesn't mean i haven't donated either.
Last edited by xMustard on Mar 11, 2017, 12:02:04 AM
"
xMustard wrote:
im actually appalled at just how adamant people are against one free stash tab. jesus.

we get it, we should all just throw all our money at GGG at all times and somebody that requests one something deserves to be stoned to death in the street. lets just quadruple the cost of all MTX cause why the fk not, support the game scrub.

how about when you complete merc malachai you get a batch of free fireworks (10).

(im purposely suggesting this, basically the dumbest most useless MTX available for free just to watch how people still freak out about the possibility of giving ANYTHING away for free).

Fireworks? Sure, give them away, I'll support that. But tabs? They're the number one money maker for GGG. Why? Because convenience ALWAYS trumps aesthetics. Without knowing any data, I could guarantee that more players own at least one MTX-based stash tab compared to any other category of MTX in the game. Because that's human nature.

I could really care less whether GGG decides to gives away tabs for something completed in-game, but for the playerbase to request or even demand it is a laughing matter.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 11, 2017, 10:48:52 AM
Maybe in HC only. Seems stupid to have it in SC. And I don't even play HC.
"
xMustard wrote:

edit: and because i can see its already being a topic of argument, this isn't about somebody that hasn't donated/bought a stash tab that just wants one. this is sexcalibure here...

and before it becomes a thought in anyones mind, just because i don't prance around my support titles on the forums doesn't mean i haven't donated either.

"Appalled"? Just a bit over the top maybe? Nobody said anyone should just throw money at the game at all times. You're being ridiculously melodramatic about this lol. Nobody cares who has what supporter titles either.

The question is simple, "Why should there be a reward for an objective in the game that gives anything from the cash shop when no other reward does so?" Forget that it's even a stash tab being discussed; it could even be the fireworks. If you have already managed to take the time to play the game through on every difficulty, then why should anyone get anything else for free, regardless of what it is, just for beating the last story boss on the hardest difficulty (that isn't even that difficult)? You already have the whole game for free. So what justifies giving up even a nickel? I have no skin in that game; I'm just honestly asking what logical reason there is for it. And nobody has given a reasonable answer to that yet. Just whining and "I want it because I want it."
Last edited by romedidm on Mar 11, 2017, 1:22:14 PM
"
romedidm wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

"Appalled"? Just a bit over the top maybe? Nobody said anyone should just throw money at the game at all times. You're being ridiculously melodramatic about this lol. Nobody cares who has what supporter titles either.

The question is simple, "Why should there be a reward for an objective in the game that gives anything from the cash shop when no other reward does so?" Forget that it's even a stash tab being discussed; it could even be the fireworks. If you have already managed to take the time to play the game through on every difficulty, then why should anyone get anything else for free, regardless of what it is, just for beating the last story boss on the hardest difficulty (that isn't even that difficult)? You already have the whole game for free. So what justifies giving up even a nickel? I have no skin in that game; I'm just honestly asking what logical reason there is for it. And nobody has given a reasonable answer to that yet. Just whining and "I want it because I want it."
Logical reason for giving one premium stash tab is so you can actually start using a very important in game function that is behind a pay wall or a free separated program that is not marketed in any way or form in the game. And that is indexing your items with the stash for trade.

The game is over time becoming worse and worse with its "convenience" excuse behind witch the devs are putting more features and mechanics very important for the game. Its for sure a not good thing in any way or form for us as customers.

Last edited by miljan on Mar 11, 2017, 3:08:15 PM
"
Sisaroth wrote:
Maybe in HC only. Seems stupid to have it in SC. And I don't even play HC.
care to explain ?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Its really simple

Curently Quest reward for killing Merciless Malachai : Grants you 1 premium stash tab

This is like giving a free sample
sure GGG will lose the chance of selling 1 Premium tab but giving people the taste of the power and utility of the premium tabs inciting them to buy more, cuz its rare that a user feel that 1 is enough once you hit the loot fest that is endgame.

here is a quote for you:

"
We know everybody wants more ... and if we gave you more you want more ... and you want more ... and then eventually all the internet would just be your items. And, then people would be upset at us.

~Josh Mosqueira
"
M0rO wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Its really simple

Curently Quest reward for killing Merciless Malachai : Grants you 1 premium stash tab

This is like giving a free sample
sure GGG will lose the chance of selling 1 Premium tab but giving people the taste of the power and utility of the premium tabs inciting them to buy more, cuz its rare that a user feel that 1 is enough once you hit the loot fest that is endgame.

here is a quote for you:

"
We know everybody wants more ... and if we gave you more you want more ... and you want more ... and then eventually all the internet would just be your items. And, then people would be upset at us.

~Josh Mosqueira
Its not about getting "MORE". If GGG was already giving Tabs, then ye, your statement is right, but thats not the case

personally, i wouldnt benefit from such initiative since most of my tabs are empty

I just recognize the huge advantage of having one and feel that giving only 1 would not be like Giving a number of tabs, it wouldnt instead be an enabler, enabling people to join the real endgame that is trading.

People that already have tabs want more but they have proven to be willing to pay for more, so 1 tab will just be 1 free tab out of a couple of paid ones

People that dont have one will be devided in 2 groups

1) the ones that will aknowledge the power of the premium tab and will want more and will buy more

2) the ones that will keep not paying for pixels

you would have never got a penny from the later

but you might just have turned the first one On

Nothing keeps GGG from testing this as a temporary measure

Getting that extra tab for the duration of the league only and then it turns remove only
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 12, 2017, 11:45:54 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I could really care less whether GGG decides to gives away tabs for something completed in-game, but for the playerbase to request or even demand it is a laughing matter.

nobody is requesting it, and definitely nobody is demanding it. its a fuckin suggestion, people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info