Wouldnt 1 premium granted on Finishing the game would solve many problems ?

Bad idea, sometimes I think people forget that GGG needs money to keep this game going
I dont see any any key!
Just tossed them $10. They're fine.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Just tossed them $10. They're fine.

Thanks for your support!
They have to monetize somehow....
Saying this a "scion-like" quest to get one tab could be a good idea. Maybe even half a tab?

On the other hand if they truly do have other trading ideas to implement then I'd wait to see them before I asked for any additional tabs.
"
majesw wrote:
They have to monetize somehow....
Saying this a "scion-like" quest to get one tab could be a good idea. Maybe even half a tab?

On the other hand if they truly do have other trading ideas to implement then I'd wait to see them before I asked for any additional tabs.

Waiting for trade system

Sure they have to monetize, but this wouldnt cost them anything(beside the day of work to make the quest) since its just pixels
but POE players are junkies, give them the first shot and they'll do anything for more. There is a psychological wall for paying for online game merchandize, giving a free sample would just make that wall weaker. Look all those mobile games, they all give free coin/point/perk sample to give you the taste of the QOL granted

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 10, 2017, 8:55:53 AM
I'd support a quest reward to upgrade a regular tab to premium.

But really, if you're serious enough about the game for stash tabs to be an issue, then GGG has probably earned your financial support. And really, if you simply can't afford the $5 US for a point bundle, I submit you have larger concerns than video games.
They should change it so you always start with one tab, and then get one more for every act you complete. Leaving you with 11 normal tabs after all regular content is done (in 3.0)

People would still want premium/currency/card tabs from the store so GGG should hopefully not loose to much.

The only problem is for us Hoarders that already have 50+ premium tabs, this progression should not impact us at all.
"
TheBagman wrote:
I'd support a quest reward to upgrade a regular tab to premium.

But really, if you're serious enough about the game for stash tabs to be an issue, then GGG has probably earned your financial support. And really, if you simply can't afford the $5 US for a point bundle, I submit you have larger concerns than video games.
its not only about being able to afford it

you learn this in marketing classes, you have to make them take the first sip so they realize they like it and feel like " how did i managed to live without it so far..."
Make their mind switch from " wont pay for pixels, its just a game" to " Its Just 5$", the later in witch you seem to be and prove my point. People that pay already pay, but people that dont pay are possible buyers if you convince them
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
No because how else would they feed themselves

They need you to buy tabs. See last like 3-4 leagues.

Need somewhere to keep your shitty Prophecies. Need somewhere to keep your Essences. Need somewhere to keep your Leaguestones. Etc.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
how else would they feed themselves

vs
"
giving a free sample would just make that wall weaker

Only GGG can know which way this would work. They can probably check how many people bought exactly 1 extra tab and still stayed around a few months. If those numbers are low in comparison to how many people buy > 1 tab then the "free sample" theory wins, else the "tab = cash cow" wins.

I guess if GGG hasn't done this yet that the decision is already made. I'm sure their marketing dept is good enough to think of this...
May your maps be bountiful, exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info