[2.6] Tidehunter! Tidebreaker Juggernaut 10 charges HC/SC/SSF viable - end game video!

Hello here!
My first char on this league. That's not simple juggernaut, because we use some different options.

We use new unique Tidebreaker that grants 10% phys damage for each endur charges. We have 10 charges = +100% damage. Nice! But with this I use another differences for have insane survaivability agains maps like: beyond+onslaught+breach+tempest. Nothing can stop you...only lag)

Gear
Spoiler

- our main weapon. Cool thing about this, that tidebreaker grants 20lvl endur charge on melee stun. That gain our endur charge forever. Forget about spam endur cry!) (...spam another)

1 max charge and great life reg

DAMAGE! without this use hatred

Armour. You need this

That endgame option. But better is gloves with vulnerability on hit and enfeble with blasphemy.

Another option is withchfire flask that grant vulnero. You can use hatred (dont know for what) and use it for curse.
Or use windscream and be triplecurse tidehunteronny :3

This good option too

My Gear
Spoiler

Leveling gear
Spoiler

Cheap and nice for uber lab and mappin

Tree

Gems
Spoiler

Main: Eq- melee phys - less duration - inc aoe - fortify - rapid decay
Totem: warchief - melee phys - faster attack - bloodlust - faster atck - added fire - melee phys on full life
Auras: blasphemy - vulnero - arctic armour - herald of ash
Etc: endur cry - flame golem - blood rage
CWDT - vortex - molten shell

Warning
Spoiler
NO IMMORTAL CALL

Stats
Spoiler

Over 6200 hp
10k dps in town (lol)
27k dps with charges
35k dps with flasks
90% phys damage reduction with charges/50% - without

Q/A
Spoiler

Why jugg?
That tank. No stuns/freezes/slowers/pepperoni
How Uber Izaro?
Facetank everything
How Uber Atziri
Die immediately (I mean you die)
Can be without tidebreaker?
Yes. Just found 6 sets warlord card from Arsenal map and craft nice flat phys mace
How shaper?
See "How Uber Atziri"
Atziri disfavour
Best choice for every strenghtman build
SSF?
Viable. Just use what you see and vaal what you need
HC?
Yup
EQ is dead
Look here

Video
Spoiler

Full Uber Lab run with full keys. Just turn out my ugly Russian voice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FiGvN5j3Dk&t=23s
Kill Abaxoth, Xoph, Minotaur, Atziri and build guild (only on rus sry) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwN8RF6XXO8&feature=youtu.be

My other builds
Spoiler
My first account is banned (TY great supports!)
Here my old profile with forum posts - https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Cursedone66

Last edited by Kursed_one on Mar 22, 2017, 3:36:36 AM
Last bumped on Nov 20, 2017, 6:22:13 PM
lol . poetrade and pathofexile.gamepedia.com dont know about this weapon))
Yes, that actually new item :)
Nice build! And Tidebreaker looks awesome! Nevertheless, I have a question, will be Atziri's Disfavor preferable to Tidebreaker, or Tide breaker is a core of this build?

Thank you in advance!
"
Nice build! And Tidebreaker looks awesome! Nevertheless, I have a question, will be Atziri's Disfavor preferable to Tidebreaker, or Tide breaker is a core of this build?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks! Atziri Disfavour is best option for all melee strenght 2 handed builds :)
Tidebreaker - not core, but is really good option
You can farm t15 smooth and easy
ЧТо скажешь насчет слеера? ради лича и доп аое, это ведь тоже подходящий вариант под данный билд.
"
Bestek777 wrote:
ЧТо скажешь насчет слеера? ради лича и доп аое, это ведь тоже подходящий вариант под данный билд.

Слеер не может получить 10 зарядов к стойкости и танковать все в упор так, как джаггернаут. Со слеером лучший выбор - стандартный землетряс. Посмотри билд Norse
под азири топор что нужно поменять кроме нодов на топор? Если не затруднит не могли бы сделать древо под него? заранее спс
Last edited by Vasyss on Mar 10, 2017, 1:19:45 PM
Как проверялось что нельзя заморозить или только теория? Сундуки открывались?
"
PugnaDugna wrote:
Как проверялось что нельзя заморозить или только теория? Сундуки открывались?

Сундуки открывались
Больше информации здесь: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/49az6s/psa_juggernauts_unstoppable_mechanics/

"You cannot be slowed to below base speed" - This has nothing to do with attack speed, cast speed, or movement speed, but rather with animation speed. I could only think of four things in the game that modified this: Chill, Freeze, Temporal Chains, and Acceleration Shrines. Therefore, players with this passive will be completely immune to the slowing effects of Chill, Freeze, or Temp Chains, unless they also have an Acceleration Shrine active, in which case these effects may still slow the player, but never below their normal animation speed that they would otherwise have if not under the effect of the shrine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info