Introducing the Legacy Hat and Other New Microtransactions!

YAY, free bandana effect :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Based on my experience with the exclusive Pilgrim Hats from a coupla years ago, that basic hat will look awesome with a number of other attachments, wings, horns, what have you. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Nice! I've always regretted not buying a pilgrim hat when they were around. This is my chance for redemption.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Of course these come out after I used up my self-imposed "league allowance". RIP wallet.
with over effects over top
Can we please get a SSF league exclusive hat maybe a straw-based one with a bird sinning on it!
Just bought the eyes. They go well on Kitava's and the bleached skull...

Also, you let the cat out of the bag and advertised the wrong mtxs...looks like we are getting a lightning armor pack and new skill effects. Check latest ingame GGG spam
Last edited by Kechari_Tomene on Mar 8, 2017, 9:30:36 PM
Wot'N Tarnation!
Balance is an illusion, exile.
"
therabbi wrote:
Can we please get a SSF league exclusive hat maybe a straw-based one with a bird sinning on it!

If we're getting SSF MTX, only a massive codpiece makes sense, to be applied on your belt.

As for the new MTX they're all good GGG. Have added all of them to my Watchlist.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Now can be please get a wand revolver mtx and a cool leather jacket armour piece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info