I traveled the world and took pictures of Path of Exile players:

My first stop was Asia, I met Imax and Ths...

I then traveled to India where I met Sam, well we had an argument I told her she don't look like a Sam...

After she told me to F off I made my way back north to Russia... Where I met Hugo Boss

We parted ways after he tried to hit on me... Awkward but then well I decided to go back East... Hello Europe.

I didn't know she played... But her fucking hair short... Hog warts would disapprove. Anyways after I told her to grow boobies, a few smacks later I was off back to the USA... Where I met Bob... We went to beach and he expressed his content for PoE...

After that awkward moment hell I traveled to Australia where I met Barbara... She annoyed kept saying dingo ate her baby...

Well a little tired from traveling... let's see where tomorrow takes me.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2017, 4:39:56 AM
What is this abomination.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
systemdown wrote:
What is this abomination.

Another... Solwitch thread.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

:D

+1
What happened, did they ban you from imgur or something?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info