2.6.0d Patch Notes

"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Would be nice to know when a LeagueStones has been consumed, instead of having to hit H all the time to check how many charges are left.....

don't expect ggg to provide you with the obvious, ever. we already would have an auction house otherwise

please calm down.

it's a filler league which obviously just the min required effort went into. the big thing where dev power is massively invested is the 3.0 release.

most people will quit legacy league midway to join the closed beta anyway.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
There already is a notification when leaguestones are consumed. A sound as you enter a new zone/Map portals appear
Leagues are the way that GGG uses to maintain people tied to this game for a long long time. They put these "packs" to sell and the promise that your char will become GREAT e POWERFULL!

You never end to level all your chars porperly and start to play with another from the ZERO!

Remember ... ADDICTION was never good!
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Sjeg wrote:
Patches like this make you successfull as a company. Keep going GGG

LOL. no

Ok. Then show me another company that addresses non-gamebreaking gameplay related problems within 3 days after release. I work in development and that development cicle makes me jealous.
Last edited by Sjeg on Mar 8, 2017, 7:38:58 AM
TY GGG! Now I can finally use my 2k coins <3 you are true CADIBRO, GG GGG :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by Hellus666 on Mar 8, 2017, 7:49:38 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Would be nice to know when a LeagueStones has been consumed, instead of having to hit H all the time to check how many charges are left.....

don't expect ggg to provide you with the obvious, ever. we already would have an auction house otherwise

please calm down.

it's a filler league which obviously just the min required effort went into. the big thing where dev power is massively invested is the 3.0 release.

most people will quit legacy league midway to join the closed beta anyway.

Don't bother with him, it seems his favorite game is "Shit on GGG."

Been at it for a long, long time now.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Cadiro! Sweet, gg GGG.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
my wife left me
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Made Ancient Reliquary Keys allocated as valuable items, according to allocation rules.

What exactly does this mean?

Maybe that the item is reserved for you longer in a Short Allocation party? I don't know.
Last edited by EnafAequi on Mar 8, 2017, 8:36:22 AM
"
Sjeg wrote:
"
LMTR14 wrote:
"
Sjeg wrote:
Patches like this make you successfull as a company. Keep going GGG

LOL. no

Ok. Then show me another company that addresses non-gamebreaking gameplay related problems within 3 days after release. I work in development and that development cicle makes me jealous.

Non gamebreaking? Are you fucking nuts? I guess for you are 5 gamecrashes while you try to do merciless lab for your 2 Ascendancy points "NOT gamebreaking". But for me and for sure the majority this WOULD BE GAMEBREAKING! What the hell...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info