Does CNN seem to "lose the feed" at odd moments, or am I just paranoid?

"
It seems to me you're starting from the position, "CNN is a propaganda outfit" and building your narrative from there. It makes no sense for such "low-level grunts" to be doing this regularly and getting away with it scot-free.
1. I don't know if "starting" is the best word, but it is where I'm at. 2. I don't think they're getting away with it; I think they're fired afterwards.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
CNN biased left news? Yes.

CNN spend far too long on one or two stories that are either most damaging to the right or will get most views from their base? Yes.

"
These feeds are getting cut off internally they aren't getting lost by technological problems, someone is making the call for when the feeds get cut, the hosts are having trouble playing along with it too.

LMAO, No.

Another thing that CNN do that really pisses me off, they might get a couple of guests that are providing some great content, the host is loving it, the two guests are loving it, it's actually not bad news, relevant, two sides thrashing it out...

Then, "we have to leave it there, sorry, we are out of time. We will continue this another time."

Out of time, genuinely, not conspiracy theory out of time/cut off. But the reason they are out of time is to get back to running the same story they have been running for the last 3 days, taking up 22 of 24 hours per day, with no developments or additions for at least 18 hours, still with a 'breaking news' tag on the bottom 3rd.

It hasn't been breaking for hours or days. Everyone has already seen it. They actually had something fresh, informative and good but 'ran out of time'. They never 'continue this at a later time', ever.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
CNN biased left news? Yes.

CNN spend far too long on one or two stories that are either most damaging to the right or will get most views from their base? Yes.
"
These feeds are getting cut off internally they aren't getting lost by technological problems, someone is making the call for when the feeds get cut, the hosts are having trouble playing along with it too.
LMAO, No.

Another thing that CNN do that really pisses me off, they might get a couple of guests that are providing some great content, the host is loving it, the two guests are loving it, it's actually not bad news, relevant, two sides thrashing it out...

Then, "we have to leave it there, sorry, we are out of time. We will continue this another time."

Out of time, genuinely, not conspiracy theory out of time/cut off. But the reason they are out of time is to get back to running the same story they have been running for the last 3 days, taking up 22 of 24 hours per day, with no developments or additions for at least 18 hours, still with a 'breaking news' tag on the bottom 3rd.

It hasn't been breaking for hours or days. Everyone has already seen it. They actually had something fresh, informative and good but 'ran out of time'. They never 'continue this at a later time', ever.
This is a good post. I don't know why the feeds get cut, could maybe be some deliberate action by someone, but could be something else.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
A centipede compiled 50 fake news stories regarding Trump from very fake news CNN.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5y7lko/i_wanted_to_compile_every_cnn_fake_news_story/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Every time a guest says something negative about the company, their feed gets cut off. It is not paranoia or any other piece of shit excuse you want to come up with. There is plenty of examples on YouTube that prove how biased news organizations truly are.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Every time a guest says something negative about the company, their feed gets cut off. It is not paranoia or any other piece of shit excuse you want to come up with. There is plenty of examples on YouTube that prove how biased news organizations truly are.

That would be because every time the feed is lost without someone saying something negative, it isn't logged.

And every time someone says something negative without the feed being lost, it isn't logged.

I've seen both the above, a lot of times. But it's easy to ignore that, look at selected events and conclude 2 + 2 = Wednesday.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 8, 2017, 1:15:13 PM
Grow up.
Casually casual.

You are posting a random sentence in a random thread.

Grow. Up.
Casually casual.

"
Wraeclastian wrote:
[Removed by Support]

They dont do that...but sure, keep this up and you get put on probation and/or this thread locked.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
[Removed by Support]

They dont do that...but sure, keep this up and you get put on probation and/or this thread locked.

It's a fact. Would you like to see a video of the interview the statistics were given?
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info