Does CNN seem to "lose the feed" at odd moments, or am I just paranoid?

Multiple Posts by the same account

List of ShareBlue Vote Targets

I need more purple titles
CNN has been like this for years. Few seemed to notice until now.
Censored.
Oblivious
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
Manocean wrote:
Media Matters is very left sided (they don't hide it) I wouldn't use them as an unbiased source for anything. Founded by the same guy that founded Correct The Record and owns Shareblue. Basically hundreds of millions of dollars have been poured into these groups to shape the opinions of the public.

These feeds are getting cut off internally they aren't getting lost by technological problems, someone is making the call for when the feeds get cut, the hosts are having trouble playing along with it too.

Lol, conspiracy nut much?

I mean, the second half of my post could be seen as an opinion of mine based on coincidence, but the first paragraph I posted is just simply an indisputable fact, I have no idea how it could be seen as a conspiracy. Do you know what a conspiracy is, or is it just a buzzword you enjoy throwing out?

Read up on each of the groups I named, their initiatives, their founding, their funding, it's all public record.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 7, 2017, 7:11:34 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
Media Matters is very left sided (they don't hide it) I wouldn't use them as an unbiased source for anything. Founded by the same guy that founded Correct The Record and owns Shareblue. Basically hundreds of millions of dollars have been poured into these groups to shape the opinions of the public.

These feeds are getting cut off internally they aren't getting lost by technological problems, someone is making the call for when the feeds get cut, the hosts are having trouble playing along with it too.

Okay, just pretend I didn't cite MediaMatters, ignore that entire aside. What was the point of cutting the feed on representative Collins? What were they aiming to achieve that would not have been better achieved by simply not inviting him in the first place?
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
What was the point of cutting the feed on representative Collins? What were they aiming to achieve that would not have been better achieved by simply not inviting him in the first place?
I'm confident that, in hindsight, they'd have rather not invited him. But it can be so hard to predict these things, you know?

I'm just kidding. I don't think there's some massive top-of-chain conspiracy theory to cut off invited speakers. But I do think there's a very strong, very creepy #Resist quasi-brainwashing movement that's sweeping up many people, especially low-level grunts in the news industry. These people aren't above going all Project Mayhem on views they find unsavory, as we've seen in Berkeley. A word of advice to the bosses trying to keep the show running smoothly: it might behoove you to keep such people away from the important buttons and switches. You can't make good propaganda if those in key roles are drinking their own koolaid.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 8, 2017, 12:22:49 AM
Why are conservatives so obsessed with CNN? Every right leaning site is just as dishonest. The left even have an equivalent of Info Wars type sites?
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I'm just kidding. I don't think there's some massive top-of-chain conspiracy theory to cut off invited speakers. But I do think there's a very strong, very creepy #Resist quasi-brainwashing movement that's sweeping up many people, especially low-level grunts in the news industry. These people aren't above going all Project Mayhem on views they find unsavory, as we've seen in Berkeley. A word of advice to the bosses trying to keep the show running smoothly: it might behoove you to keep such people away from the important buttons and switches. You can't make good propaganda if those in key roles are drinking their own koolaid.

Bit of an odd conspiracy. Here's a question - if the reason a CNN feed was cut off was, "Some intern maliciously capped the feed", why wouldn't CNN just say, "Sorry about that before the break folks, human error, the person responsible has been disciplined." It's unlikely that they aren't aware of this theory going around, so why not just tell the truth if this is what happened? It seems to me you're starting from the position, "CNN is a propaganda outfit" and building your narrative from there. It makes no sense for such "low-level grunts" to be doing this regularly and getting away with it scot-free. It certainly makes a lot more sense than the rather more obvious hypothesis, "Sometimes networks have technical difficulties, and if you watch closely enough for long enough, you can come up with multiple examples that fit your narrative". As usual, "conspiracy" makes a lot less sense than "dumb luck".
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info