Does CNN seem to "lose the feed" at odd moments, or am I just paranoid?

anything is everything
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2017, 9:12:02 PM
You Trump supporters are all paranoid...
"
sarahaustin wrote:

in science we have a name for what you saw.... if it happened once it's an aberation and should not be taken seriously. If it happen multiple time it become a statistic and is relevant....

this is not paranoia this is propaganda done by CNN
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:

in science we have a name for what you saw.... if it happened once it's an aberation and should not be taken seriously. If it happen multiple time it become a statistic and is relevant....

this is not paranoia this is propaganda done by CNN

And alternate facts are not propaganda? Did we need another pro Trump thread? Off Topic becomes a Trump surrogate outlet.
Just paranoid. These things happen from time to time.

Perhaps it would be instructive to ask what reason they would have for cutting these people off. I mean, in the first example, okay, so allegedly they "cut off" Collins after he blasted Clinton as a liar and brought up Wikileaks. What do you think they thought would happen if they invited him to speak? That he would put on kid gloves? That he wouldn't bring up the latest Clinton scandals? If you're trying to manufacture an echo chamber, why would you invite people like that on there to begin with*? If you wanted to shut people up about Wikileaks, why would you publish your own reports on it? What purpose does cutting these people off serve that would not be better served by either not inviting them in the first place or just shutting up yourself? This really makes no sense.

*CNN actually invited a lot of people like this on the air. It went so far that Media Matters had to call them out (justifiably!) as having a "Trump surrogate problem".
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Media Matters is very left sided (they don't hide it) I wouldn't use them as an unbiased source for anything. Founded by the same guy that founded Correct The Record and owns Shareblue. Basically hundreds of millions of dollars have been poured into these groups to shape the opinions of the public.

These feeds are getting cut off internally they aren't getting lost by technological problems, someone is making the call for when the feeds get cut, the hosts are having trouble playing along with it too.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 7, 2017, 12:36:23 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
Media Matters is very left sided (they don't hide it) I wouldn't use them as an unbiased source for anything. Founded by the same guy that founded Correct The Record and owns Shareblue. Basically hundreds of millions of dollars have been poured into these groups to shape the opinions of the public.

These feeds are getting cut off internally they aren't getting lost by technological problems, someone is making the call for when the feeds get cut, the hosts are having trouble playing along with it too.

Lol, conspiracy nut much?
CNN is a legitimate news source, and they don't have an agenda. They're consummate professionals. Yeah, no.
Disclosure:not a Democrat or a Republican, just a guy who hates misinformation

"
sarahaustin wrote:

CTR and ShareBlue is known to "bot" reddit replies and up/down votes. Public perception of the what is happening is being manipulated, you could at least accept this as a fact.
I need more purple titles
"
Ocylix wrote:
Disclosure:not a Democrat or a Republican, just a guy who hates misinformation

"
sarahaustin wrote:

CTR and ShareBlue is known to "bot" reddit replies and up/down votes. Public perception of the what is happening is being manipulated, you could at least accept this as a fact.

I dont see any proof. Show me some.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info