9.6 crashes

YAY!!! it looks like my crashes were caused by Vista, spent 3 hours on the phone and computer with Dell getting Vista service packs 1 and 2 installed, plus IE 9. Just tried POE and havent crashed going into new instances.

So for other Vista users that may be crashing you may want to make sure you have the two services packs installed.
"
GhostPain wrote:
YAY!!! it looks like my crashes were caused by Vista, spent 3 hours on the phone and computer with Dell getting Vista service packs 1 and 2 installed, plus IE 9. Just tried POE and havent crashed going into new instances.

So for other Vista users that may be crashing you may want to make sure you have the two services packs installed.

Good to know, thanks GhostPain - Will check this with other vista users if they have this happen in future.
Balance & Design
Happened to me a few times yesterday and today.

Win 7
3gb ram
Pentium dual core e5400 2.7 ghz *2
Radeon 4300 1gb graphics

It's happened twice, once as I went to pick up an item ,the other as I town portalled. Same error message as the guy in the post.
This is also happening to me. Usually when i go in and out of an area. Happened the first time right now while just killing things.

Win 7
4gb ram
AMD X4 965
Radeon 5670
I have this problem too, tried pack check - no errors, tried the solution with VPN - didnt help too.

Win7 32 bit
4gb ram
Intel Core i7 2,8GHz * 2
GeForce GTX 260
IGN: Funny_One
Have a look here www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/108634/ for a solution.
"The problem is there ARE secure netcodes" -- Pewzor
It helps, thanks!
IGN: Funny_One
Last edited by Slimek on Feb 7, 2013, 4:32:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info