[2.6] Ben's Ranged AutoSummoner (BUDGET, MoM, guardian/shaper viable, projectqtup viable)

"
fatherhudson wrote:
Can someone using SRS to get started link their profile so I can see what links you're using? I'm lvl 67 right now and I wanted to get started with animate weapon but i'm not so sure it's worth it anymore. I'm thinking about using just 1 of the spirit guard jewels for now and using a 5l SRS in my chest. Any thoughts? You can look at my profile for my build. I'm in HC so I had to take more life nodes which makes it harder to get the jewel sockets early on.

They would be using typical SRS links with poison/added chaos. So SRS - Poison - Added Chaos are the only three required. You can use faster casting, spell echo, void manip, multistrike I mean.. there are a lot you can use and up to preference. Just the core remains the same.
"
fatherhudson wrote:
Can someone using SRS to get started link their profile so I can see what links you're using? I'm lvl 67 right now and I wanted to get started with animate weapon but i'm not so sure it's worth it anymore. I'm thinking about using just 1 of the spirit guard jewels for now and using a 5l SRS in my chest. Any thoughts? You can look at my profile for my build. I'm in HC so I had to take more life nodes which makes it harder to get the jewel sockets early on.

look at my profile. Character Animowana_Baba. Lvl 85 atm. Doing tier 10 maps atm.
Cheers
pretty fun build. is there any way to stop AW from proccing on 6 socket/linked items though? lost a 6 socket today, not a big deal but it made me wonder what if it happens if a 6 link dropped (good joke)
Which jewel sockets will have the 40 dex in their radius? The one right under the scion start (next to the resist nodes, projectile damage nodes and right above sentinel) does NOT give you the ranged AW weapon bonus, correct? It has to be the slot next to duelist start or the one over between shadow and ranger? I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get over there. I had to invest more points in life because i'm HC.
Ok I have the build going (sorta). My damage feels pretty good. I need some more increased duration nodes for sure, that will make things much smoother. Right now my biggest issue is that the weapons all lag way behind. Options that I'm thinking about: 1. replace minion damage support with minion speed. I don't think I can replace anything else because I don't have the chromes to roll 5 off colors. I'm not sure what that will do to my damage. 2. try to get some minion speed on jewelry. 3. spam convocation?

Any thoughts? How are you guys dealing with the melee weapons lagging way behind? Sorry for spamming so many questions, this build has been frustrating to get going after the nerf.
So I'm trying this in LHC, currently lvl 84. The duration on the weapons is a bit low for my liking but once it gets going the damage is nice. Since the change to jorrhasts where it also creates ranged weapons I'm wondering what the best links are. Minion damage instead of melee physical for sure but don't think GMP is worth it since the majority of the weapons it makes are melee. Anyone else running it successfully in HC and have some tips?
Guide does work ! I having a good game thank to it :)
ign : Orbist_Lightning
Does damage over time on a jewel increase the damage of my animated weapons? I'm trying to figure out what jewels to get. Minion damage together with life is just too expensive. I'm not sure what else is worth it besides maybe some resists or cast speed for quality of life.
This build is still going strong for me. I managed to 5 off my weapon, and added belly of the best to my set. Sitting at 5.5k health and seems some what tanky at times. I still haven't dropped the increased duration gem because my damage feel pretty good atm, but that may change in the future. Don't mind the headhunter, I got really lucky within 33 chance orbs :p

I still run my set up a little different, utilizing zombies, animated guardian with leer cast and dying breath, and in a +2 minion helm. Still testing maps out, but I have had little trouble so far. I also managed to accumulate around 450 wands, so my supply is pretty decent right now. Thank you for this awesome build OP!

Last edited by ejay3000 on Mar 19, 2017, 10:52:36 PM
Does this still work with the Jorc Haste's Nerf, if so what would you reccomend for a workaround since that weapon doesn't that that mod on it....

Update - The weapon in this build guide is legacy specific
Last edited by Kilsum on Mar 19, 2017, 11:09:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info