Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

How about "The Brass Dome" as a chest piece? with 4000 armor , i think it will counter the abyssus damage taken mod pretty well...no to mention the "no extra damage from criticals"
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
How do you survive the stray rare mob with reflect? I seem to magically implode before I can even realize there's a reflect mob.
IGN: Swaddles , Swadchan
"
Swadloon wrote:
How do you survive the stray rare mob with reflect? I seem to magically implode before I can even realize there's a reflect mob.

hi, I was wondering how I could further improve my current set up apart from flasks? What improvements on gear should I be looking for?

Spoiler
"
pekalyx wrote:
hi, I was wondering how I could further improve my current set up apart from flasks? What improvements on gear should I be looking for?

Spoiler

your gear is beyond shit.

get high life @ every Slot. skip your shit gloves (no live), get physical damage on neck and rings. get crit multi on neck.

is your hitchance 90%+? no? then get accuracy on rings, neck, gloves too.
Last edited by NomadFX on Mar 29, 2017, 9:32:36 AM
Short Update
Spoiler
im playing ssf/hc/other builds atm,
and im trying to avoid answearing question which i think were already answeared very well by others,I will maybe update or answear question once in a while,

If you follow the build you should be fine, if i missed something inform me pls

"
denkstar wrote:
What jewels would u recommend going after ??

added them under the gear description

"
shaharch1 wrote:
when will we start stacking the frenzy charges?

i started getting more then 4 very late, but having 6 is actually a big buff to damage, maybe even more then jewels if you got no good ones

"
xDaggrax wrote:
I have a question about using carnage heart with this build. Does the leech per second and damage while leeching get applied instantly or instead not work?

with vaal pact/atziris Acuity your always at the maximum possible leech rate which is instantly, and you wont leech after the instant leech so you wont get any damage boost, carnage heart is only useful on no vaal pact/atziris acuity builds as far as i understand it

"
Racalienes wrote:
Would a Diamond flask be good for getting for crit or not rly?

i dont feel the need for it, its not the end of the world if your missinga crit once in a while, not worth giving up a flask slot for the bit of extra crit

"
dr0guletz wrote:
How about "The Brass Dome" as a chest piece? with 4000 armor , i think it will counter the abyssus damage taken mod pretty well...no to mention the "no extra damage from criticals"

without any armor investment 4000 armor will be 4000 armor further reduced by acrobatics, which is like no physical damage mitigation at all, the only good thing is no extra damage from criticals, but then your left with an armor that doesnt help vs reflect or big physical hit and it has no life on it

"
Swadloon wrote:

vaal pact/atziris acuity + lightning coil + granite flask + basalt flask not much problem at all, never died to reflect

Kaom's Roots is viable for our build, or evade attacks is more important?
Hello, thanks for the guide. Following it and am in the 70s now, enjoying it a lot. I've noticed though, the passive tree links seem to be broken. It tells me the page takes too long to reply. All I remember that was on the tree for 90 was the deadly toxin cluster and the sword wheel in the bottom right. Can you either fix the link or tell me what else I need to take? Would appreciate it a bunch!
I was trying your build out, looks good so far, but all poeurl links are down. Can you pls re-up the skilltree?
Would be great :)
"
Mugs wrote:
I was trying your build out, looks good so far, but all poeurl links are down. Can you pls re-up the skilltree?
Would be great :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQHcBS0FtQYgBnAGogeZDPIQkhEvFHUWvxfcGNshYCLqI_Yk_SaVKgsqOCyFLiMuUzB8MZ4yATIyNZI2PTrhPs9AoEd-Sn1Mjk2STeNOn1FHVUtW-lnwWhpd8mHiYetirGVNZ6BqjGyMbydvO3BSdKB07XTxdoJ313fjeA14enpTen96738rhKKE2YTvh2qHdonTjDaNfY2_j2CTmZpqnaqi2aXLplepJ6luqZSw2LIZtMW00bVItfK7nrxvvTa95r6nwBrC7MM6yAzIFM9602_UI9RS2L3ZhtrB45_nVOjW62PyRfVv_gr-j__e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info