PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

Thx for the tips, I managed to improve the build and I barely ever die now got 91 atm and I'm trying to push more. The coil and temp chain blasphemy was a huge improvement to survivability. You were right with the fortify gem instead of crit multi.
My current gear:
Spoiler

I wonder if I should replace the basalt flask with a Sin's rebirth or a Taste of hate.
Hi, short question here, is there a reaseon, why you didn"t take Phase Acrobatics?
"
Hi, short question here, is there a reaseon, why you didn"t take Phase Acrobatics?

Because I didn't have enough points,
Hi why do you use a lightning coil >??
40% of physical damage taken as lightning damage
What jewels would u recommend going after ??
when will we start stacking the frenzy charges?
i did my own assa Terminus flicker build an maaan, it owns. didnt try any guaridna yet but uber izz is down in a matter of seconds, feels like ~4secs every Phase.

feels more powerfull than KOTF imo. still wip, trying to get a second 6l Terminus for a single target setup (replace melee splash with void Manipulation). my chest will be used for a wither totem Setup for even more damage.

5,5k HP (lots of life nodes missing)
95% crit without ice Golem or Diamond flask
90% acc.

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAHcBS0FtQYgBqIHmRCSES8UIBR1Fr8X3BjbIWAj9iT9JpUqCyyFLiMuUzB8MjI1kjY9N9Q-zz8nQKBHfkp9SshMjk2SUUdVS1WFVvpZbVnwWhpfP1-YYeJirGVNZ6BqjGwIbIxuqm8nbztwUnSgdO108XX9d9d343gNeHp5aHrve8N_K4RvhKKE2YTvh2qHdonTiq-MNo19jb-PYJARk5maapzEnaqi2aXLqSepbqmUsNi0xbVItfK3IruevG-9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwuzIFM8y02_UI9RC1FLYvdmG2sHb5-Of5ebnVOtj7T_vDvGK9W__3g==?accountName=NomadFX&characterName=NeckbreakerAlien

Edit: i suggest to get a starforge for trashclearing (up to 10 mil dps in my Setup fully charged + flasks and Abyssus) and Terminus for single target, high Level bosses.

Last edited by NomadFX on Mar 22, 2017, 8:05:42 AM
I have a question about using carnage heart with this build. Does the leech per second and damage while leeching get applied instantly or instead not work?
Would a Diamond flask be good for getting for crit or not rly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info