Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

"
I'm running a version of this and mana sustain against bosses doesn't exist. I'm burning through something like 200 mana per second and would need around 1600 unreserved mana in order for leech to keep up. It's fine against trash thanks to the 10 mana per kill but any long boss feels like I need blue koolaid or Thief's Torment.

try to change blasphemy for artic armour and run a witchfire brew, then you got more unreserved mana, and you dont around 1600 unreserved mana, because then every attack build wouldn't work as they now do
is it possible to use Herald of ice instead of Arctic armour ?

I don't really know how HOI work
"
SteamHämmer wrote:
"
I'm running a version of this and mana sustain against bosses doesn't exist. I'm burning through something like 200 mana per second and would need around 1600 unreserved mana in order for leech to keep up. It's fine against trash thanks to the 10 mana per kill but any long boss feels like I need blue koolaid or Thief's Torment.

try to change blasphemy for artic armour and run a witchfire brew, then you got more unreserved mana, and you dont around 1600 unreserved mana, because then every attack build wouldn't work as they now do

Flicker strike is exceptionally high cost for an attack, which doesn't play nice with all the extra attack speed from it (further exacerbated by my build running 7 frenzy charges) . I gave up and bought a viper strike to use on Izaro, it costs half as much and is easily paid for with leech. I also started running vaal clarity for breaches, since I sometimes run out of mana during them.
Last edited by dis_astranagant on Mar 13, 2017, 8:54:28 PM
So iv been having a really hard time getting my damg up so iv been running Hatred but i still feel like my damg is kinda low, with charges im at like 6.5k dps with flicker running the 5L with crit chance and not crit multi. Any idea on how i can up my damg?
I was doing est flicker too but i was trying to do with poision.

want to knwo how do you deal with stun.
"
Flicker strike is exceptionally high cost for an attack, which doesn't play nice with all the extra attack speed from it (further exacerbated by my build running 7 frenzy charges) . I gave up and bought a viper strike to use on Izaro, it costs half as much and is easily paid for with leech. I also started running vaal clarity for breaches, since I sometimes run out of mana during them.

With 8,5 aps i can sustain it fine with 160 unreserved mana, i only run out of mana vs singletarget sometimes when im still buffed from headhunter and got over 11,5 aps

you should try out abyssus, with more dps comes more leech, i dont really know what else the problem could be

"
So iv been having a really hard time getting my damg up so iv been running Hatred but i still feel like my damg is kinda low, with charges im at like 6.5k dps with flicker running the 5L with crit chance and not crit multi. Any idea on how i can up my damg?

Your already using an abyssus? if not it will literally double your damage

"
tomtong1995 wrote:
I was doing est flicker too but i was trying to do with poision.

want to knwo how do you deal with stun.

this build gets 55% chance to bleed and this raises our chance to poison to 75% too

this flasks give a bit of stun recovery, we got some dodge and evasion, so we shouldnt get stunned often anyways
"

maybe you could try poachers mark + blasphemy for mana gain on hit

"
reeld wrote:
is it possible to use Herald of ice instead of Arctic armour ?

I don't really know how HOI work

arctic armour give mitigation vs physical and fire damage, herald of ice adds cold damage to your attacks and frozen enemies shatter on death causing a cold damage area of effect explosion to nearby enmies, but we scale no cold damage, while herald of ice would always have a set number the physical explosion of Haemophilia is much better because its based of the enemy life and gets scaled by our physical damage, then higher the map your in the higher the damage gets

Last edited by SteamHämmer on Mar 13, 2017, 11:27:42 PM
Currently leveling one of these on my own.
But i'm thinking about going double curse over hatred/heralds.
Since we are investing heavily into poison and bleed i can see vulnerability or temporal chains being much better for our damage.

Also for gear i'm thinking shadows and dust for gloves. Maybe kaom's roots if i can fill in the resistance i need on other pieces.

But we'll see. I'm currently level 50 with 0 ascendecy points so who knows how it will go.
Spoiler

Here's my equipement. I'm level 80 and sometimes i feel squishy.

I used lightning coil but i found this 6L today so i added Fortify

Any idea what should i improve first ?

Oh and btw
is really really nice thanks :D
If there's a chase item for this build, it's definitely Atziri's Acuity gloves.

It'll save you points and it will give you instant mana leech, which means you'll never have mana issues on any map mod or against single target.

I get that those are expensive, but they're extremely nice to have.
IGN: HowDoIShotBows

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info