Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

"
xSAKITx wrote:
what's the 6 link to the main gem setup ? (just 6l my terminus with 7fuse)

Id go probably Fortify because the damage is enough, or increased critical damage if you want even more damage, with a blue gem you can just swap your gems out for cyclone setup for atziri(only use it at trio and atziri herself, trash clear and vaals are more comfortable with flicker in my opinion)
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Mar 10, 2017, 1:51:07 PM
How do you deal with the low life getting one shot by higher tier maps. Also is abyssus really worth the extra damage because on the slayer variant they said not needed due to the buffed terminus edge?
"
How do you deal with the low life getting one shot by higher tier maps. Also is abyssus really worth the extra damage because on the slayer variant they said not needed due to the buffed terminus edge?

Abyssus isn't needed im using it because its fun, and the downside isnt that big, I die to elemental damage like volatiles, corpse explosion Frost/Shock/Flame Bearers or something and even with a legacy kaoms heart is think i would die to this stuff

If you dont want abyssus you can use a rare helmet or Starkonjas Head
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Mar 11, 2017, 8:31:05 AM
I haven't done high tier maps yet, but i'm having some trouble decide over auras...

Currently running with Hatred + Herald of Ash seems a lot better for me rather than Grace + Arctic Armour since it basically doubles my DPS and shatters enemies in literally 2 sec....

I can post screenshots of my current DPS with the aura but the clear speed on the maps is quite big, pretty much oneshot every pack with the DPS auras over the defensive ones.

Thoughts at which point i'll be needing the defensive ones to push? (I know i will for red maps but still got a lot of stuff to upgrade i think)
Feel free to check my sale's thread !
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/80129

Team No_Maps - Doriq representing.
Currently level 86.
Has anybody thought about the perfect form as a chest?
It would give much needed spell dodge, free artic armor (we can run blasphemy+herald of ash or blasphemy + grace)

I'm also running a rat's nest as helmet, tho i was thinking of trying starkonja and see if i still have the necessary crit.

at lvl 81, 4.1k life hurts tho.
"
Doriq wrote:
Thoughts at which point i'll be needing the defensive ones to push?

i used grace + arctic armoour as soon as i got the posion and bleed nodes frommerciless lab, hatred + herald of ash arent that good because mobs gain resistances and we got no penetration
"
Drest wrote:
Has anybody thought about the perfect form as a chest?

perfect form is a really nice chest, you could run blapshemy vulnerability then instead and replace witchfire brew with sins rebirth for a big chaos damage boost if you got one try it out

on the other hand you could go for phase acrobatics and use a belly of the beast for more life
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Mar 11, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

Any suggestions the survivability of this build sucks, but is very fun

and here is my passive tree any suggestions will help
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAHcBS0FtQYgBqIHmQzyEJIRLxR1Fr8X3BjbIWAi6iP2JP0mlSoLKwouIzB8MbAyATIyNZI2PT7PQKBHfkp9TZJRR1VLVvpd8mHiYqxlTWegaoxsjG8ncFJ0oHTtdPF1_XfXd-N4DXrvfXWEb4SihNmE74dqh3aJ04w2jX2Nv49gkGyTmZpqnaqi2aOKpcupJ6luqZSw2LIZtMW1SLXyu568b702vea-p8AawuzIFMv1z3rTftQj1FLYvdmG2sHcveOf5w_nVOjW62PuDu969W_-Cv66_94=?accountName=kewlmidgetman&characterName=WtasBoppinB
Last edited by kewlmidgetman on Mar 11, 2017, 1:54:05 PM

I got Legacy Lightning coil just today with abyssus. Before that, i could do T15 maps (including Core), but i was unable to kill Phoenix. Anyone here can do guardians? I know Chimera is pretty much impossible becouse of the immunities, but i don't really wanna waste another T16 map just to see if i can do it.
How do you gain mana? I don't see Warlord Mark, mana jewels or mana leech anywhere. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info