Terminus Est Flicker [2.6 LSC]

Easy league starter with endgame potential, only required item is Terminus Est for frenzy charge generation,

with 85% critchance i can infinitly sustain my frenzy vs single target

Leveling/Experiences
Spoiler
I enjoyed this build the moment i hit 51 to equip terminus est and had my 2nd ascendency points (for base crit).
For leveling i used viper strike, it was a bit of a struggle, at times i didn't got an upgrade for my weapon, after i was able to use flicker i never regreted playing this build.

Atziri is a bit of a struggle too if your using flicker, you have to be careful at the trio and kill A'alai (the tentacle miscreation) first ,which is a bit difficult with flicker.
At atziri herself you cant flicker at the split phase because you will kill yourself hitting the reflect one, i recommend a single target skill here, and always use your ancestral warchief and lightning trap, its easily doable with cyclone

Gear
Spoiler

Terminus Est, core of the build we sustain flicker strike trough it

Abyssus, insane Damage boost at a cost, nearly doubled my tooltip dps

Lightning Coil, to counter the Increased physical damge taken from abyssus

Haemophilia, gives a nice damage boost and the bleed explosion helps alot in breaches and big groups of monsters, i found them to be very useful for only 1 alch, they are a bit like a phys based herald of ice

some life and alot of resistences because were using 4 unique items which have none or negative (Lightning coil)

For Jewels get Life, Damage (scales the initial hit, the posion & bleed damage and the explosion of Hameophilia), Critmultiplier, Physical Damage, Damage over time, Melee Damage, and Sword and Two-Handed Weapon Damage

not needed at all, i got lucky and found one a week into the league thats why im using it

Flasks
Spoiler

anti Bleed, instant Heal

Extra Chaos Damge, Life leech

Vulnerability Curse, Blind and Evasion

More Melee Physical Damage, Armour, Knockback to increase our bleeding damage

physical damage reduction to counter abyssus

My Gear in Legacy League
Spoiler

Passive Tree
Spoiler
Tree @ lvl 70
Spoiler

Tree @ lvl 90
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak/Kraytin/Alira

Ascendency
Spoiler
Unstable Infusion / Deadly Infusion / Noxious Strike / Toxic Delivery

get Unstable Infusion & Deadly Infusion first it helps making flicker sustainable,
Noxious Strike & Toxic Delivery aren't needed until harder map-bosses thats why we take it last

Gems
Spoiler
Flicker + Melee Splash + Mulstistrike + Melee Physical Damage + Increased Critical Strikes + Fortify / Increased Critical Damage

Ancestral Warchief + Melee Physical Damage + Concentrated Effect + Bloodlust

Cast when Damage Taken (lvl 1) + Blade Vortex (lvl 8) + Powerg Charge on Critical Strike, Arctic Armour

Leapslam + Flaster Attacks + Fortify + Culling Strike

Increased Duration + Vaal Haste + Vaal lightning Trap, Grace

For Atziri Trio and Atziri Herself:[Cyclone + Melee Physical Damage + Concentrated Effect + Increased Critical Strikes + Melee Physical Damage on Full life + Fortify]

DPS
Spoiler

Flicker Strike
Spoiler
Buffed

unbuffed

Cyclone
Spoiler

Ancestral Warchief
Spoiler

Defences
Spoiler

Buffed

unbuffed

Feel free to ask any question!
Last edited by SteamHämmer on Mar 14, 2017, 3:42:23 PM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2017, 7:55:02 PM
Looks good is the flicker infinite versus bosses? i thought it was only one charge per crit a post in feedback stated they would run out occasionally, not a deal breaker though.
I am looking forward to see how strong Terminus Est really gets.
"
Fhark wrote:
Looks good is the flicker infinite versus bosses? i thought it was only one charge per crit a post in feedback stated they would run out occasionally, not a deal breaker though.

You can sustain it all the time , with 4 frenzy charges and about 85% critrate your flicker cooldown resets itself that your almost always at 4 or 3 frenzy charges.
The biggest struggle is the first pack in a map, if your unlucky and dont crit without frenzy charges you will have your flickekr on cooldown.
If your cwdt blade vortex + pcoc triggers it generates frenzy and powercharges too because the frenzy charge on critical strike on terminus est is global.
I've been doing the same build, but a bit different. I don't use Abyssus, instead i have Cherrubim's Maleficence, which gives increased chaos dmg and 100% life leech rate.

Do you recommend getting that unique glove at the cost of resists/life? I have Herald of Ash, Herald of Thunder (with assassins mark curse on hit), and Arctic Armour auras.

Getting stunned/froze is the most frequent reasons of dying for me, so i was thinking if Kiara's Determination would be a good flask to get.

Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet could also work instead of Abyssus; you get 200% + critical multiplier, and lose 40% crit chance, which is barely anything. Then you could take a helmet with resists/life, and no need for Lightning coil.
Last edited by Fablecaster on Mar 7, 2017, 8:10:03 PM
@Gugabris, about cherubims malefience, the chaos damage is nice for Double dipping but when using vaal pact the life leech rate does nothing, and I think vaal pact is a must have,

Haemophilia are extreme important in my opinion, the Explosion on kill, which gets scaled by physical damage, my tree has around 100% increased, helps clearing packs, take care of porcupines, corpse explosions and Monsters that consume/revive corpses we could Use herald of ice instead but it would Deal less damage in higher tier maps and reserve mana

Kiaras Determination, im trying to get more life at the moment , if I still die to stuns or freezes i will use one

Marylenes fallacy give 40% LESS critchance making it not useful for this build because we need high critchance to sustain frenzy charges
"
SteamHämmer wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

You can sustain it all the time , with 4 frenzy charges and about 85% critrate your flicker cooldown resets itself that your almost always at 4 or 3 frenzy charges.
The biggest struggle is the first pack in a map, if your unlucky and dont crit without frenzy charges you will have your flickekr on cooldown.
If your cwdt blade vortex + pcoc triggers it generates frenzy and powercharges too because the frenzy charge on critical strike on terminus est is global.

I wonder would this somehow also make sense in a CoC scenario? Since we are almost crit capped and scale phys dmg ... this could be used on CoC Bladefall too right? And when you crit with bladefall you will still sustain your frenzy charges
"
Sxing wrote:
I wonder would this somehow also make sense in a CoC scenario? Since we are almost crit capped and scale phys dmg ... this could be used on CoC Bladefall too right? And when you crit with bladefall you will still sustain your frenzy charges

there are other builds out there doing exactly this, before the buff to terminus est its was mostly used for coc
Terminus Est flicker is great, can confirm. I'm level 88, and Palace dominus with temp chains down in seconds, and i don't even use Abyssus.
what's the 6 link to the main gem setup ? (just 6l my terminus with 7fuse)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info