[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
DDukA wrote:
I am selling gear for this build. Its not GG but its pretty good, if anyone is interested you can message me in game.

IGN: DDukA

Spoiler

damn i want ur amulet. I will pay any price :)
Can someone help me out, im really wondering how ppl get 200k+ dps in tooltip when i only get 70k ish as lvl 92. with frenzy charges its like 100-120k. Can you look at my gear/ tree and show me what to change?
"
Siatorix wrote:
Can someone help me out, im really wondering how ppl get 200k+ dps in tooltip when i only get 70k ish as lvl 92. with frenzy charges its like 100-120k. Can you look at my gear/ tree and show me what to change?
You have to set your characters to public first, we can't see them.
"
Siatorix wrote:

We cant see your character. You have to change this in your account option.

Some people use Abyssus
More damage, but you will take more too.
Your gem are Q20?
Do you have a decent ring/amulette
take a look at
That kind of ring is powerfull.
Do you any enchant on your helm (+40% FB damage)
What setup do you use for FB, have you tried something different. So many people use this build (or kind of) with different GemSetup.

I'm not that hight, in Hideout i have 75+L Damage and i can reach top to 300 in fight with flask/charge/totem. witch is not that hight at all :( but i'm out of currency so i'll wait for more.
In my point of vue, i would like to be OneShot proof. I'm dying to much even with 5.6K life -_-
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Last edited by KouboMog on Aug 30, 2017, 2:53:18 PM
Woops! mybad, now should be visible. also thanks for replies guys! I watched some trees that players have here and changed something, now i get to like 150-160k dps without flasks, but with frenzies.
Some of my gems have Q20, but most of them not. Ill keep my eye out for those steel rings :) 300k+ sounds good for tooltip.

I've been capping my resists and getting 5k+ hp as priority, now i got finally 5.4k hp AND all res capped, i guess its farm time for better items now.

Also, which is better ascendancy, the updated one in this guide, or the one with Avatar of the Veil instead of Avatar of the Chase path?
Last edited by Siatorix on Aug 30, 2017, 3:11:47 PM
"
Siatorix wrote:
Woops! mybad, now should be visible. also thanks for replies guys! I watched some trees that players have here and changed something, now i get to like 150-160k dps without flasks, but with frenzies.
Some of my gems have Q20, but most of them not. Ill keep my eye out for those steel rings :) 300k+ sounds good for tooltip.

I've been capping my resists and getting 5k+ hp as priority, now i got finally 5.4k hp AND all res capped, i guess its farm time for better items now.

Also, which is better ascendancy, the updated one in this guide, or the one with Avatar of the Veil instead of Avatar of the Chase path?

We are quite at the same point of the game (you could be able to look at my character too)
And i didn't notice we change the Ascendance. :o IDK whitch one is the best. For bosses Avatar of the veil is nice. Aliement imunity is really helpfull on some of them. On the other hand you can't really benefit from Onslaught on bosses, except if they often summon some adds.
I will try. But i fear the "non imune aliement" xD
Sorry for my quite bad english. Try to do my best <3
Thought I'd post an update.

Basically maxed this build - hit 95. Don't think I would want to do anything else for it in League. I do have some plans for it once it merges into standard to see how much further i can take it.

"
tMShubar wrote:
Thought I'd post an update.

Basically maxed this build - hit 95. Don't think I would want to do anything else for it in League. I do have some plans for it once it merges into standard to see how much further i can take it.

Why not using ruthless insted of cold pen. ? And are you feel squish with this items?

I thought it would change build many times but I always kept this build in mind.

I like this frost blades. But need single target option. like a molten strike (youtube, reddit).
It's best.
"
KouboMog wrote:
"
Siatorix wrote:

We are quite at the same point of the game (you could be able to look at my character too)
And i didn't notice we change the Ascendance. :o IDK whitch one is the best. For bosses Avatar of the veil is nice. Aliement imunity is really helpfull on some of them. On the other hand you can't really benefit from Onslaught on bosses, except if they often summon some adds.
I will try. But i fear the "non imune aliement" xD

Yeah i checked your character and one other that had a bit different setup than what sideffx posted here, and tbh i like this more. Especially those max life / crit chance claw nodes on the upper part of the tree made a big difference. Also i respec back to avatar of the veil because i have only seen video of Kajean killing shaper and he used it. i want as good dps as he does but i dont know how he gets so fast attack speed and single target dps :/ he has also the same passive tree if i remember correctly. Gonna keep farming for gear and learning this build, been only playing PoE for a few weeks so im noob still :P
Hi, so i finished act 10 and i started doing maps and i am lvl 71 and i keep on dying like I'm doing a lot of dmg but I'm taking a lot of dmg too.
My question is if i should change some items or something in the skill tree or I just need to get better at dodging and stuff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info